Right Wing Round-Up - 3/12/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/12/2014 5:34 pm
- Ben Dimiero & Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Notorious Smear Merchants Launch Super PAC.
- John M. Becker @ Bilerico Report: Brewer's Staff Helped Write Anti-LGBT Bill She Vetoed.
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Paul Ryan Blames Poverty On Lazy ‘Inner City’ Men.
- Michelangelo Signorile @ Huffington Post: How the National Organization for Marriage Was Banished to the Basement at CPAC 2014.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: About That ‘Common Core’ Math Problem Making the Rounds on Facebook…
- David Ferguson @ Raw Story: ‘Ex-gay’ professor warns that gay men want surrogate moms as ‘breeding slaves.’
Share this post
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Glenn Beck's Latest Conspiracy Theory Starts To Fall Apart Before He Can Even Expose It
5/18/15 @ 10:18am