Right Wing Round-Up - 3/12/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/12/2014 5:34 pm
- Ben Dimiero & Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Notorious Smear Merchants Launch Super PAC.
- John M. Becker @ Bilerico Report: Brewer's Staff Helped Write Anti-LGBT Bill She Vetoed.
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Paul Ryan Blames Poverty On Lazy ‘Inner City’ Men.
- Michelangelo Signorile @ Huffington Post: How the National Organization for Marriage Was Banished to the Basement at CPAC 2014.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: About That ‘Common Core’ Math Problem Making the Rounds on Facebook…
- David Ferguson @ Raw Story: ‘Ex-gay’ professor warns that gay men want surrogate moms as ‘breeding slaves.’
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/29/14 @ 3:03
10/28/14 @ 5:32
10/28/14 @ 4:45
10/27/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am