Right Wing Round-Up - 3/12/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/12/2014 5:34 pm
- Ben Dimiero & Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Notorious Smear Merchants Launch Super PAC.
- John M. Becker @ Bilerico Report: Brewer's Staff Helped Write Anti-LGBT Bill She Vetoed.
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Paul Ryan Blames Poverty On Lazy ‘Inner City’ Men.
- Michelangelo Signorile @ Huffington Post: How the National Organization for Marriage Was Banished to the Basement at CPAC 2014.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: About That ‘Common Core’ Math Problem Making the Rounds on Facebook…
- David Ferguson @ Raw Story: ‘Ex-gay’ professor warns that gay men want surrogate moms as ‘breeding slaves.’
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
Former KKK Leader David Duke Is Running For Senate Because Donald Trump Is Championing His Issues
7/22/16 @ 11:45am