Right Wing Round-Up - 3/12/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/12/2014 5:34 pm
- Ben Dimiero & Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Notorious Smear Merchants Launch Super PAC.
- John M. Becker @ Bilerico Report: Brewer's Staff Helped Write Anti-LGBT Bill She Vetoed.
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Paul Ryan Blames Poverty On Lazy ‘Inner City’ Men.
- Michelangelo Signorile @ Huffington Post: How the National Organization for Marriage Was Banished to the Basement at CPAC 2014.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: About That ‘Common Core’ Math Problem Making the Rounds on Facebook…
- David Ferguson @ Raw Story: ‘Ex-gay’ professor warns that gay men want surrogate moms as ‘breeding slaves.’
Share this post
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm