Right Wing Round-Up - 3/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/12/2013 4:36 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: NARTH Loses Tax Exempt Status.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Former GOP Rep. Joe Walsh: The American people are ‘stupid’ and ‘lazy.’
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: Rove Says Media Should Stop Calling Elections Prematurely.
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Glenn Beck To Debut His Own “60 Minutes.”
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Judicial nominee confirmed after 484 days.
- Towleroad: Man Offers Graphic Description of Anal Sex, AIDS Lesions as Reason for Opposing Gay Marriage in Minnesota.
Share this post
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm