Right Wing Round-Up - 3/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/12/2013 5:36 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: NARTH Loses Tax Exempt Status.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Former GOP Rep. Joe Walsh: The American people are ‘stupid’ and ‘lazy.’
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: Rove Says Media Should Stop Calling Elections Prematurely.
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Glenn Beck To Debut His Own “60 Minutes.”
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Judicial nominee confirmed after 484 days.
- Towleroad: Man Offers Graphic Description of Anal Sex, AIDS Lesions as Reason for Opposing Gay Marriage in Minnesota.
9/30/16 @ 5:33
9/29/16 @ 5:33
Jonathan Cahn Knows We're In The End Times Because 'We're Seeing Things That Even Sodom And Gomorrah Didn't See'
9/29/16 @ 3:09
9/28/16 @ 5:32
'Catastrophist' Glenn Beck Now Says It's His Job To Merely Warn About What 'Could' Happen, Not What Will Happen
9/28/16 @ 3:24
9/27/16 @ 5:33
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
Pentecostal Leaders Pray God Will Knock Clinton’s Chariot Wheels Off To Help ‘Anointed’ Trump
9/30/16 @ 11:42am
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm
Pat Robertson: Halloween Is Satan Worship
9/26/16 @ 1:50pm