Right Wing Round-Up - 3/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/12/2013 5:36 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: NARTH Loses Tax Exempt Status.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Former GOP Rep. Joe Walsh: The American people are ‘stupid’ and ‘lazy.’
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: Rove Says Media Should Stop Calling Elections Prematurely.
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Glenn Beck To Debut His Own “60 Minutes.”
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Judicial nominee confirmed after 484 days.
- Towleroad: Man Offers Graphic Description of Anal Sex, AIDS Lesions as Reason for Opposing Gay Marriage in Minnesota.
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am