Right Wing Round-Up - 3/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/12/2013 5:36 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: NARTH Loses Tax Exempt Status.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Former GOP Rep. Joe Walsh: The American people are ‘stupid’ and ‘lazy.’
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: Rove Says Media Should Stop Calling Elections Prematurely.
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Glenn Beck To Debut His Own “60 Minutes.”
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Judicial nominee confirmed after 484 days.
- Towleroad: Man Offers Graphic Description of Anal Sex, AIDS Lesions as Reason for Opposing Gay Marriage in Minnesota.
Share this post
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm