Right Wing Round-Up - 3/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/12/2013 5:36 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: NARTH Loses Tax Exempt Status.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Former GOP Rep. Joe Walsh: The American people are ‘stupid’ and ‘lazy.’
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: Rove Says Media Should Stop Calling Elections Prematurely.
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Glenn Beck To Debut His Own “60 Minutes.”
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Judicial nominee confirmed after 484 days.
- Towleroad: Man Offers Graphic Description of Anal Sex, AIDS Lesions as Reason for Opposing Gay Marriage in Minnesota.
Share this post
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm