Right Wing Round-Up - 3/1/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 3/1/2013 7:05 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Sociologists Slam Regnerus Study in Amicus Brief.
- Adam Serwer @ Mother Jones: Al Qaeda Hits Obama for Supporting Marriage Equality.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Boehner will accept only a 100%-0% deal.
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: Covert Malaysian Campaign Touched A Wide Range of American Media.
- Dave Weigel @ Slate: Oh No, Another Bob Woodward Item.
- Aviva Shen @ Think Progress: CPAC’s Exclusion Of Conservative Gay Group Sparks a Schism On The Right.
- Charles Johnson @ Little Green Footballs: The Breitbart Hagiographies: Year One A.B. (After Breitbart).
Share this post
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
- RT @jmattbarber: Hey, @BoyScouts, check out my timeline. Meet your new supporters: foul-mouthed, godless, perverse, anti-American commie dr…11 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer LDS leadership (not laity) may support gay Scouts because advancing the gay agenda may lead to the return of polygamy.11 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer BSA now stands for Boy Sodomizers of America, because that's what will happen. Mark my words.12 hours ago