Right Wing Round-Up - 3/1/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/1/2012 6:56 pm
- PFAW: In a Victory For Women’s Health, Senate Rejects Extreme Blunt Amendment.
- Peter Montgomery @ Huffington Post: Republicans Push 'Religious Liberty' Attack on Obama.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk To Action: New Apostolic Prayer Guide Attacks California Labor Unions, Prepares for Election 2012.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Think Progress Justice: Sheriff Joe’s Birther Squad Concludes Obama’s Birth Certificate Is A ‘Forgery And Fraud.’
- Meteor Blades @ Daily Kos: Maryland Gov. O'Malley to sign marriage equality law in minutes. Referendum almost certain to follow.
- Jeremy Holden @ County Fair: Limbaugh's Misogynistic Attack On Georgetown Law Student Continues With Increased Vitriol.
Share this post
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am