Right Wing Round-Up - 3/1/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/1/2012 6:56 pm
- PFAW: In a Victory For Women’s Health, Senate Rejects Extreme Blunt Amendment.
- Peter Montgomery @ Huffington Post: Republicans Push 'Religious Liberty' Attack on Obama.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk To Action: New Apostolic Prayer Guide Attacks California Labor Unions, Prepares for Election 2012.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Think Progress Justice: Sheriff Joe’s Birther Squad Concludes Obama’s Birth Certificate Is A ‘Forgery And Fraud.’
- Meteor Blades @ Daily Kos: Maryland Gov. O'Malley to sign marriage equality law in minutes. Referendum almost certain to follow.
- Jeremy Holden @ County Fair: Limbaugh's Misogynistic Attack On Georgetown Law Student Continues With Increased Vitriol.
Share this post
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am