Right Wing Round-Up - 3/1/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/1/2012 6:56 pm
- PFAW: In a Victory For Women’s Health, Senate Rejects Extreme Blunt Amendment.
- Peter Montgomery @ Huffington Post: Republicans Push 'Religious Liberty' Attack on Obama.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk To Action: New Apostolic Prayer Guide Attacks California Labor Unions, Prepares for Election 2012.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Think Progress Justice: Sheriff Joe’s Birther Squad Concludes Obama’s Birth Certificate Is A ‘Forgery And Fraud.’
- Meteor Blades @ Daily Kos: Maryland Gov. O'Malley to sign marriage equality law in minutes. Referendum almost certain to follow.
- Jeremy Holden @ County Fair: Limbaugh's Misogynistic Attack On Georgetown Law Student Continues With Increased Vitriol.
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm