Right Wing Round-Up - 3/1/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/1/2012 6:56 pm
- PFAW: In a Victory For Women’s Health, Senate Rejects Extreme Blunt Amendment.
- Peter Montgomery @ Huffington Post: Republicans Push 'Religious Liberty' Attack on Obama.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk To Action: New Apostolic Prayer Guide Attacks California Labor Unions, Prepares for Election 2012.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Think Progress Justice: Sheriff Joe’s Birther Squad Concludes Obama’s Birth Certificate Is A ‘Forgery And Fraud.’
- Meteor Blades @ Daily Kos: Maryland Gov. O'Malley to sign marriage equality law in minutes. Referendum almost certain to follow.
- Jeremy Holden @ County Fair: Limbaugh's Misogynistic Attack On Georgetown Law Student Continues With Increased Vitriol.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am