Right Wing Round-Up - 3/1/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/1/2012 6:56 pm
- PFAW: In a Victory For Women’s Health, Senate Rejects Extreme Blunt Amendment.
- Peter Montgomery @ Huffington Post: Republicans Push 'Religious Liberty' Attack on Obama.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk To Action: New Apostolic Prayer Guide Attacks California Labor Unions, Prepares for Election 2012.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Think Progress Justice: Sheriff Joe’s Birther Squad Concludes Obama’s Birth Certificate Is A ‘Forgery And Fraud.’
- Meteor Blades @ Daily Kos: Maryland Gov. O'Malley to sign marriage equality law in minutes. Referendum almost certain to follow.
- Jeremy Holden @ County Fair: Limbaugh's Misogynistic Attack On Georgetown Law Student Continues With Increased Vitriol.
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Swanson: Disney's 'Frozen' Is A Satanic Push To Turn Kids Gay
3/10/14 @ 1:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm