Right Wing Round-Up - 3/11/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/11/2016 7:03 pm
- Dan Quinn @ TFN Insider: New Texas AG’s Office Appointee Rejects Church-State Separation.
- Kira Lerner & Alice Ollstein @ Think Progress: Trump Campaign Manager Accused Of Attacking Reporter Says Violent Supporters Are Just ‘Passionate’.
- Kalia Abiade @ Imagine 2050: Trying to shake criticism, ACT! for America targets civil rights and religious groups.
- Allegra Kirkland @ TPM: Trump On Rally Violence: My Supporters Have ‘Anger That’s Unbelievable’.
- Tom Boggioni @ Raw Story: Pope set to replace Vatican ambassador who hooked him up with anti-gay activist Kim Davis.
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm