Right Wing Round-Up - 3/11/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/11/2016 7:03 pm
- Dan Quinn @ TFN Insider: New Texas AG’s Office Appointee Rejects Church-State Separation.
- Kira Lerner & Alice Ollstein @ Think Progress: Trump Campaign Manager Accused Of Attacking Reporter Says Violent Supporters Are Just ‘Passionate’.
- Kalia Abiade @ Imagine 2050: Trying to shake criticism, ACT! for America targets civil rights and religious groups.
- Allegra Kirkland @ TPM: Trump On Rally Violence: My Supporters Have ‘Anger That’s Unbelievable’.
- Tom Boggioni @ Raw Story: Pope set to replace Vatican ambassador who hooked him up with anti-gay activist Kim Davis.
8/29/16 @ 5:32
8/26/16 @ 4:45
8/25/16 @ 5:34
8/24/16 @ 5:35
8/24/16 @ 5:01
8/23/16 @ 5:33
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm
'It's Going To Be A Bloodbath': Glenn Beck Calls On Republicans Supporting Trump To 'Jump Ship'
8/17/16 @ 4:38pm