Right Wing Round-Up - 3/11/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/11/2016 7:03 pm
- Dan Quinn @ TFN Insider: New Texas AG’s Office Appointee Rejects Church-State Separation.
- Kira Lerner & Alice Ollstein @ Think Progress: Trump Campaign Manager Accused Of Attacking Reporter Says Violent Supporters Are Just ‘Passionate’.
- Kalia Abiade @ Imagine 2050: Trying to shake criticism, ACT! for America targets civil rights and religious groups.
- Allegra Kirkland @ TPM: Trump On Rally Violence: My Supporters Have ‘Anger That’s Unbelievable’.
- Tom Boggioni @ Raw Story: Pope set to replace Vatican ambassador who hooked him up with anti-gay activist Kim Davis.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm