Right Wing Round-Up - 3/11/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/11/2014 5:34 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: CPAC: The Right-wing Woodstock or a Bad Family Reunion?
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: What Media Outlets Should Know About The Bogus "Study" Smearing The Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: When facts ‘can’t be true.’
- Nora Caplan-Bricker @ TNR: Mike Huckabee Could Be President—If Only He Wanted It.
- David Ferguson @ Raw Story: Ann Coulter likens U.S. demographic shift to ‘being raped,’ blames Democrats.
- Clark Young @ Mediaite: Keith Ablow Strikes Again: This Time He Psychoanalyzes Putin and Obama.
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:35
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/28/14 @ 5:32
10/27/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am