Right Wing Round-Up - 3/11/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/11/2014 5:34 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: CPAC: The Right-wing Woodstock or a Bad Family Reunion?
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: What Media Outlets Should Know About The Bogus "Study" Smearing The Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: When facts ‘can’t be true.’
- Nora Caplan-Bricker @ TNR: Mike Huckabee Could Be President—If Only He Wanted It.
- David Ferguson @ Raw Story: Ann Coulter likens U.S. demographic shift to ‘being raped,’ blames Democrats.
- Clark Young @ Mediaite: Keith Ablow Strikes Again: This Time He Psychoanalyzes Putin and Obama.
Share this post
8/19/14 @ 5:34
8/18/14 @ 5:34
8/15/14 @ 5:33
8/15/14 @ 1:18
8/14/14 @ 5:33
Rick Wiles: 'Ebola Could Solve America's Problems With Atheism And Homosexuality'
8/6/14 @ 4:10pm
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm