Right Wing Round-Up - 3/11/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/11/2014 4:34 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: CPAC: The Right-wing Woodstock or a Bad Family Reunion?
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: What Media Outlets Should Know About The Bogus "Study" Smearing The Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: When facts ‘can’t be true.’
- Nora Caplan-Bricker @ TNR: Mike Huckabee Could Be President—If Only He Wanted It.
- David Ferguson @ Raw Story: Ann Coulter likens U.S. demographic shift to ‘being raped,’ blames Democrats.
- Clark Young @ Mediaite: Keith Ablow Strikes Again: This Time He Psychoanalyzes Putin and Obama.
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:33
12/18/14 @ 5:34
12/17/14 @ 5:34
12/16/14 @ 5:33
12/16/14 @ 3:55
12/15/14 @ 5:33
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm