Right Wing Round-Up - 3/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/11/2013 5:35 pm
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Petition Interdiction: Tenn. Legislator Seeks To Make It A Crime To Protest Church-State Violations.
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: Breitbart.com Runs With Satirical Story About Krugman Filing For Bankruptcy.
- Sofia Resnick @ The American Independent: Goal of UT parenting study was to influence SCOTUS decisions on gay marriage, docs show.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Cornyn hails VAWA law he opposed.
- Nicole Belle @ Crooks and Liars: How 'Teach Men Not to Rape' Made Fox News Viewers Lose Their Minds.
- Warren Throckmorton: Even David Barton’s Allies Have to Clarify His Statements.
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 5:17
4/17/14 @ 5:36
4/16/14 @ 5:34
4/15/14 @ 5:35
4/14/14 @ 5:33
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am