Right Wing Round-Up - 3/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/11/2013 5:35 pm
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Petition Interdiction: Tenn. Legislator Seeks To Make It A Crime To Protest Church-State Violations.
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: Breitbart.com Runs With Satirical Story About Krugman Filing For Bankruptcy.
- Sofia Resnick @ The American Independent: Goal of UT parenting study was to influence SCOTUS decisions on gay marriage, docs show.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Cornyn hails VAWA law he opposed.
- Nicole Belle @ Crooks and Liars: How 'Teach Men Not to Rape' Made Fox News Viewers Lose Their Minds.
- Warren Throckmorton: Even David Barton’s Allies Have to Clarify His Statements.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am