Right Wing Round-Up - 3/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/11/2013 4:35 pm
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Petition Interdiction: Tenn. Legislator Seeks To Make It A Crime To Protest Church-State Violations.
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: Breitbart.com Runs With Satirical Story About Krugman Filing For Bankruptcy.
- Sofia Resnick @ The American Independent: Goal of UT parenting study was to influence SCOTUS decisions on gay marriage, docs show.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Cornyn hails VAWA law he opposed.
- Nicole Belle @ Crooks and Liars: How 'Teach Men Not to Rape' Made Fox News Viewers Lose Their Minds.
- Warren Throckmorton: Even David Barton’s Allies Have to Clarify His Statements.
Share this post
12/9/13 @ 5:35
12/6/13 @ 5:32
12/5/13 @ 5:40
12/5/13 @ 2:59
12/4/13 @ 5:36
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am