Right Wing Round-Up - 3/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/11/2013 5:35 pm
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Petition Interdiction: Tenn. Legislator Seeks To Make It A Crime To Protest Church-State Violations.
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: Breitbart.com Runs With Satirical Story About Krugman Filing For Bankruptcy.
- Sofia Resnick @ The American Independent: Goal of UT parenting study was to influence SCOTUS decisions on gay marriage, docs show.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Cornyn hails VAWA law he opposed.
- Nicole Belle @ Crooks and Liars: How 'Teach Men Not to Rape' Made Fox News Viewers Lose Their Minds.
- Warren Throckmorton: Even David Barton’s Allies Have to Clarify His Statements.
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/28/14 @ 5:32
10/28/14 @ 11:21
10/27/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am