Right Wing Round-Up - 3/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/11/2013 4:35 pm
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Petition Interdiction: Tenn. Legislator Seeks To Make It A Crime To Protest Church-State Violations.
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: Breitbart.com Runs With Satirical Story About Krugman Filing For Bankruptcy.
- Sofia Resnick @ The American Independent: Goal of UT parenting study was to influence SCOTUS decisions on gay marriage, docs show.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Cornyn hails VAWA law he opposed.
- Nicole Belle @ Crooks and Liars: How 'Teach Men Not to Rape' Made Fox News Viewers Lose Their Minds.
- Warren Throckmorton: Even David Barton’s Allies Have to Clarify His Statements.
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:03
11/25/14 @ 5:32
11/25/14 @ 2:45
11/25/14 @ 12:34
11/24/14 @ 5:34
11/21/14 @ 5:32
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am