Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/19/2010 6:03 pm
- Truth Wins Out: Major ‘Ex-Gay’ Life Coach Accused of Sexual Misconduct By Former Clients.
- Sarah Posner: Glenn Beck’s ‘Social Justice’ Heresies.
- Steve Benen: 'Refudiating' Palin's Inanity.
- Matt Yglesias: Erick Erickson: Failure to Filibuster Elena Kagan is “High Act of Treason”.
- Joe.My.God: GOP Group Challenges Legality Of Rep. Tammy Baldwin's Nomination.
- Dump Bachmann: Bachmann and Emmer's Pal Bradlee Dean Repeats Anti-Semitic Remarks on the Radio.
- Andrew Sullivan: Mel Gibson And The Christianist Right.
- Alvin McEwen: Concerned Women for America outdoes itself with vile anti-gay campaign.
- Think Progress: Trent Lott: Most Americans Don’t Want ‘A Lot Of Jim DeMint Disciples’ In The Senate.
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 1:20
Irony Alert: Beck Tells Candidates They Had 'Better Learn About Who The People Are You're Standing Next To'
4/18/14 @ 12:11
4/18/14 @ 11:15
Cal Thomas Warns Gay Marriage Is A Bigger Threat Than Islamic Extremists, Will Lead To Child Marriage
4/17/14 @ 4:10
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am