Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/19/2010 6:03 pm
- Truth Wins Out: Major ‘Ex-Gay’ Life Coach Accused of Sexual Misconduct By Former Clients.
- Sarah Posner: Glenn Beck’s ‘Social Justice’ Heresies.
- Steve Benen: 'Refudiating' Palin's Inanity.
- Matt Yglesias: Erick Erickson: Failure to Filibuster Elena Kagan is “High Act of Treason”.
- Joe.My.God: GOP Group Challenges Legality Of Rep. Tammy Baldwin's Nomination.
- Dump Bachmann: Bachmann and Emmer's Pal Bradlee Dean Repeats Anti-Semitic Remarks on the Radio.
- Andrew Sullivan: Mel Gibson And The Christianist Right.
- Alvin McEwen: Concerned Women for America outdoes itself with vile anti-gay campaign.
- Think Progress: Trent Lott: Most Americans Don’t Want ‘A Lot Of Jim DeMint Disciples’ In The Senate.
Share this post
9/2/15 @ 3:11
8/31/15 @ 5:32
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am
Liberty Law School Dean: Government Doesn't Have Authority To Impose Unbiblical Laws
8/26/15 @ 12:40pm