Right Wing Round-Up - 3-9-12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/9/2012 5:46 pm
- Heather @ Crooks & Liars: Palin: Obama Wants to Return to the 'Days Before the Civil War' When People Were Not Considered Equal.
- Simon Maloy @ County Fair: Five Insane Conspiracy Theories Limbaugh's Advertisers Have Sponsored.
- Adam Peck @ Think Progress: Rush Limbaugh Show Includes Over 5 Minutes Of Dead Air As Advertiser Exodus Continues.
- Molly Redden @ The New Republic: Rick Santorum’s Virginia Church and Opus Dei.
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Judith Reisman Warns of “Toxic Social Contagion” in the Philippines.
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Prof. Ogletree: I Was Joking About Obama Video Clip.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm