Right Wing Round-Up - 2/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/8/2013 6:31 pm
- Jeremy Hooper: Today in laughable self-assessments: Jerry Boykin says FRC has 'not made a big issue of trying to condemn homosexuals.'
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: The Big House That Wayne LaPierre Built.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Déjà Vu: FRC Rehashes Same Arguments Against Boy Scouts That It Used Against DADT Repeal.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: O'Reilly's version of a correction.
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: John Fund Accidentally Demonstrates The Vanishing Rarity Of Voter Fraud.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Maryland Middle School Promotes Ex-Gay Therapy To Students.
5/27/16 @ 3:05
5/26/16 @ 5:34
5/25/16 @ 5:33
5/24/16 @ 5:32
5/23/16 @ 5:35
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am