Right Wing Round-Up - 2/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/8/2013 6:31 pm
- Jeremy Hooper: Today in laughable self-assessments: Jerry Boykin says FRC has 'not made a big issue of trying to condemn homosexuals.'
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: The Big House That Wayne LaPierre Built.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Déjà Vu: FRC Rehashes Same Arguments Against Boy Scouts That It Used Against DADT Repeal.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: O'Reilly's version of a correction.
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: John Fund Accidentally Demonstrates The Vanishing Rarity Of Voter Fraud.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Maryland Middle School Promotes Ex-Gay Therapy To Students.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am