Right Wing Round-Up - 2/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/8/2013 5:31 pm
- Jeremy Hooper: Today in laughable self-assessments: Jerry Boykin says FRC has 'not made a big issue of trying to condemn homosexuals.'
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: The Big House That Wayne LaPierre Built.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Déjà Vu: FRC Rehashes Same Arguments Against Boy Scouts That It Used Against DADT Repeal.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: O'Reilly's version of a correction.
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: John Fund Accidentally Demonstrates The Vanishing Rarity Of Voter Fraud.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Maryland Middle School Promotes Ex-Gay Therapy To Students.
Share this post
11/20/14 @ 5:33
11/19/14 @ 5:39
11/18/14 @ 5:33
11/17/14 @ 5:34
11/17/14 @ 2:38
11/14/14 @ 5:33
Bryan Fischer Suggests Native Americans Were Justifiably Removed From Their Land
11/7/14 @ 4:44pm
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm