Right Wing Round-Up - 2/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/8/2013 6:31 pm
- Jeremy Hooper: Today in laughable self-assessments: Jerry Boykin says FRC has 'not made a big issue of trying to condemn homosexuals.'
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: The Big House That Wayne LaPierre Built.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Déjà Vu: FRC Rehashes Same Arguments Against Boy Scouts That It Used Against DADT Repeal.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: O'Reilly's version of a correction.
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: John Fund Accidentally Demonstrates The Vanishing Rarity Of Voter Fraud.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Maryland Middle School Promotes Ex-Gay Therapy To Students.
Share this post
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am