Right Wing Round-Up - 2/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/8/2013 6:31 pm
- Jeremy Hooper: Today in laughable self-assessments: Jerry Boykin says FRC has 'not made a big issue of trying to condemn homosexuals.'
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: The Big House That Wayne LaPierre Built.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Déjà Vu: FRC Rehashes Same Arguments Against Boy Scouts That It Used Against DADT Repeal.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: O'Reilly's version of a correction.
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: John Fund Accidentally Demonstrates The Vanishing Rarity Of Voter Fraud.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Maryland Middle School Promotes Ex-Gay Therapy To Students.
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Takeover! Jade Helm 15 And Eight Other Obama Plots That Keep The Right Up at Night
5/14/15 @ 3:30pm
Fringe Pastor: Obama Will Declare Himself President For Life, Take All Guns
5/14/15 @ 5:20pm