Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/8/2010 5:42 pm
- Texas Freedom Network: The Whole Truth about the Confederacy.
- David Weigel: The sagging popularity of the tea parties.
- Justin Elliot: Republican Jewish Coalition Hosts Birther Taitz As 'Special Guest' At Annual Bash.
- Andy Birkey: Bachmann riles New Jersey Tea Partiers with robo-calling.
- Alvin McEwen: THIS is what a hate attack looks like!
- Iowa Independent: Mailers focus on gay marriage in HD66 Democratic primary.
- Jim Burroway: Exodus President Expresses Regret For Uganda Debacle.
- Towleroad: John Podesta and Robert Levy to Co-Chair Advisory Board of AFER, Currently Fighting Prop 8 in Federal Court.
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05
3/10/16 @ 2:35
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: 'Trey Gowdy Should Be Impeached For Wasting My Time' On Benghazi
6/29/16 @ 4:35pm
Five Right-Wing Predictions About Marriage Equality That Still Haven't Come True
6/27/16 @ 5:35pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm