Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/8/2010 5:42 pm
- Texas Freedom Network: The Whole Truth about the Confederacy.
- David Weigel: The sagging popularity of the tea parties.
- Justin Elliot: Republican Jewish Coalition Hosts Birther Taitz As 'Special Guest' At Annual Bash.
- Andy Birkey: Bachmann riles New Jersey Tea Partiers with robo-calling.
- Alvin McEwen: THIS is what a hate attack looks like!
- Iowa Independent: Mailers focus on gay marriage in HD66 Democratic primary.
- Jim Burroway: Exodus President Expresses Regret For Uganda Debacle.
- Towleroad: John Podesta and Robert Levy to Co-Chair Advisory Board of AFER, Currently Fighting Prop 8 in Federal Court.
Share this post
1/30/14 @ 11:45
1/16/14 @ 11:25
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm