Right Wing Round-Up - 2/8/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/8/2016 6:36 pm
- PFAW: PFAW and Allies Release Report on Money in Politics Reform Victories Since Citizens United.
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: Don't Be Fooled: Marco Rubio and Rick Santorum Are Two of a Kind.
- Joe Jervis: Hate Group Leader James Dobson: A Vote For Anyone But Ted Cruz Is A Vote For Donald Trump.
- John Fea @ History News Network: Still Misleading America About Thomas Jefferson.
- Sarah K. Burris @ Raw Story: This Michigan legislator is attempting to ban sodomy while the Flint water crisis rages on.
- Lindsey Ellefson @ Mediaite: Ted Cruz Lives Up to ‘Weasel’ Accusation with Shady Mailer.
9/23/16 @ 5:33
9/22/16 @ 5:33
9/21/16 @ 5:50
9/20/16 @ 5:42
David Barton: Christians Need To 'Quit Making Excuses' And Vote For Donald Trump Because He Is God's Choice In This Election
9/20/16 @ 10:33
9/19/16 @ 5:33
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm