Right Wing Round-Up - 2/7/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/7/2014 5:34 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Global LGBT Recap.
- Sarah Posner @ Al Jazeera America: Wave of new state bills: Religious freedom or license to discriminate?
- Amanda Marcotte @ AlterNet: The Christian Right's Bizarre Delusions of Persecution.
- Ben Dimiero & Oliver Willis @ Media Matters: How Fringe Media Helped Turn A Conspiracy-Loving SNL Star Into A Politician.
- Scott Kaufman @ Raw Story: Michele Bachmann: Immigrants don’t like the GOP because we love the Constitution.
Share this post
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm