Right Wing Round-Up - 2/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/7/2013 6:32 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Urges Senate to Turn Attention to Long-Vacant Appeals Court Seats.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: A political test emerges in Georgia.
- Josh Feldmam @ Mediaite: Bill O’Reilly Bizarrely Claims NBC Hasn’t Reported On Drone Strike Memo, Even Though NBC Broke The Story.
- David Weigel: Four Hilarious Lies in Dick Morris's Sit-Down With Piers Morgan.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: How The ‘Scouts’ Safety’ Argument Reveals Conservatives’ Complete Anti-Gay Agenda.
Share this post
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am