Right Wing Round-Up - 2/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/7/2013 6:32 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Urges Senate to Turn Attention to Long-Vacant Appeals Court Seats.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: A political test emerges in Georgia.
- Josh Feldmam @ Mediaite: Bill O’Reilly Bizarrely Claims NBC Hasn’t Reported On Drone Strike Memo, Even Though NBC Broke The Story.
- David Weigel: Four Hilarious Lies in Dick Morris's Sit-Down With Piers Morgan.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: How The ‘Scouts’ Safety’ Argument Reveals Conservatives’ Complete Anti-Gay Agenda.
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
'We're Being Set Up': Glenn Beck Warns His Audience To Prepare For The Time When He Is Murdered In The Night
5/8/15 @ 10:21am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm