Right Wing Round-Up - 2/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/7/2013 6:32 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Urges Senate to Turn Attention to Long-Vacant Appeals Court Seats.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: A political test emerges in Georgia.
- Josh Feldmam @ Mediaite: Bill O’Reilly Bizarrely Claims NBC Hasn’t Reported On Drone Strike Memo, Even Though NBC Broke The Story.
- David Weigel: Four Hilarious Lies in Dick Morris's Sit-Down With Piers Morgan.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: How The ‘Scouts’ Safety’ Argument Reveals Conservatives’ Complete Anti-Gay Agenda.
Share this post
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am