Right Wing Round-Up - 2/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/7/2013 5:32 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Urges Senate to Turn Attention to Long-Vacant Appeals Court Seats.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: A political test emerges in Georgia.
- Josh Feldmam @ Mediaite: Bill O’Reilly Bizarrely Claims NBC Hasn’t Reported On Drone Strike Memo, Even Though NBC Broke The Story.
- David Weigel: Four Hilarious Lies in Dick Morris's Sit-Down With Piers Morgan.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: How The ‘Scouts’ Safety’ Argument Reveals Conservatives’ Complete Anti-Gay Agenda.
Share this post
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm