Right Wing Round-Up - 2/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/7/2013 6:32 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Urges Senate to Turn Attention to Long-Vacant Appeals Court Seats.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: A political test emerges in Georgia.
- Josh Feldmam @ Mediaite: Bill O’Reilly Bizarrely Claims NBC Hasn’t Reported On Drone Strike Memo, Even Though NBC Broke The Story.
- David Weigel: Four Hilarious Lies in Dick Morris's Sit-Down With Piers Morgan.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: How The ‘Scouts’ Safety’ Argument Reveals Conservatives’ Complete Anti-Gay Agenda.
Share this post
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm
Mike Huckabee Says Conservatives Can't Accept 'Ungodly' Court Rulings On Gay Marriage, Abortion Rights
9/12/14 @ 3:19pm