Right Wing Round-Up - 2/7/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/7/2012 5:43 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Commends Ninth Circuit Ruling on Prop 8.
- Towleroad: Bill O'Reilly Rips Wingnut for One Million Moms 'Witch Hunt' Against Ellen DeGeneres.
- Michael Lester @ TPM: MSNBC Guest Compares Birth Control Fight To 1930s Germany.
- John Gehring @ Faith in Public Life Action: Rick Santorum’s Cruel Conservatism.
- Media Matters: CBS To Receive Award From Fringe Group At CPAC.
- John Fea: Hey Newt, The Lincoln-Douglass Debates Weren't That Great.
- Kristin Rawls @ AlterNet: How Deep Is the Republican Christian Right's Connection to the Anti-Gay Bills Sweeping Sub-Saharan Africa?
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm