Right Wing Round-Up - 2/7/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/7/2012 6:43 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Commends Ninth Circuit Ruling on Prop 8.
- Towleroad: Bill O'Reilly Rips Wingnut for One Million Moms 'Witch Hunt' Against Ellen DeGeneres.
- Michael Lester @ TPM: MSNBC Guest Compares Birth Control Fight To 1930s Germany.
- John Gehring @ Faith in Public Life Action: Rick Santorum’s Cruel Conservatism.
- Media Matters: CBS To Receive Award From Fringe Group At CPAC.
- John Fea: Hey Newt, The Lincoln-Douglass Debates Weren't That Great.
- Kristin Rawls @ AlterNet: How Deep Is the Republican Christian Right's Connection to the Anti-Gay Bills Sweeping Sub-Saharan Africa?
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am