Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/7/2010 5:43 pm
- Joe.My.God: Iowa Sen. Merlin Bart: Gay Families Don't Deserve To Use State Parks.
- Mother Jones: The Man Behind Arizona’s Immigration Law.
- News Hounds: Sarah Palin Lectures Fox News Viewers: Our Constitution Creates Law Based On The God Of The Bible And The Ten Commandments.
- Crooks and Liars: Head of the St. Louis Tea Party vows to "destroy the left".
- Texas Freedom Network: Mind Meld at Liberty Institute?
- Think Progress: The ‘Woodstock’ of Tea Parties planned for 9/11 anniversary.
- Good As You: The state of NY (by way of CT) happens to disagree.
- David Weigel: Anti-gay activist Ryan Sorba angles for CNN special.
- Adam Serwer: Ed Whelan Compares Elena Kagan To A Prostitute.
Share this post
8/1/14 @ 4:19
8/1/14 @ 1:47
8/1/14 @ 10:15
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am