Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/13/2010 5:55 pm
- PFAW Blog: Meet the Right’s Newest Judicial Codeword.
- Joe.My.God: LGBT Rights For Missoula, Montana.
- TFN: Education Is a ‘Religious Conflict.’
- Raw Story: Nebraska to ban all abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy.
- Think Progress: Cornyn: ‘I’d have to think about’ whether I could support an openly gay Supreme Court nominee.
- AMERICAblog: 67% of white Tea Party supporters think gays should be allowed to serve in the military.
- TPM: 'Is It Scary? Sure It Is' -- Tea Partiers Want Oklahoma Militia.
- Finally, Rachel Maddow covers Ken Cuccinelli's scheduled appearance at "The Awakening":
Share this post
5/15/13 @ 4:49
Texas Education Official to Investigate Whether Schools Teach 'Roles of Men and Women in a Traditional Way'
5/10/13 @ 11:00
5/9/13 @ 3:16
5/2/13 @ 3:45
5/2/13 @ 11:20
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Anti-gay activist says Boy Scouts will need to segregate gay scouts & put them in separate tents t.co/hWGOm18TfL20 minutes ago
- Amazingly, @savechaps stands by the debunked report of Christian victimization that he knows to be entirely false: t.co/0diMq30Gtv27 minutes ago
- It's amazing how often @glennbeck's conspiracies are debunked by his own @theblaze network. He should try reading it: t.co/tTVpO2fvjV1 hour ago