Right Wing Round-Up - 2/5/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/5/2016 6:33 pm
- Esther Yu-Hsi Lee @ Think Progress: The GOP Picked The Worst Lawmaker Possible To Chair A Task Force On Immigration.
- Rachel Ford @ Friendly Atheist: A Proposed “Religious Freedom” Bill in West Virginia Would Let Believers Avoid All Sorts of Laws.
- Lindsey Ellefson @ Mediaite: Breitbart Releases the Voicemails of Cruz’s Campaign Saying Carson Dropped Out.
- Alan Colmes: Jasser: Obama’s Choice of Mosque Insulted Me.
- Bethania Palma Markus @ Raw Story: School suspends trans boy for using boys’ restroom — after girls complained he was using theirs.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Santorum Took An Online Quiz And Aligned More With Rubio Than Himself.
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm