Right Wing Round-Up - 2/5/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/5/2016 6:33 pm
- Esther Yu-Hsi Lee @ Think Progress: The GOP Picked The Worst Lawmaker Possible To Chair A Task Force On Immigration.
- Rachel Ford @ Friendly Atheist: A Proposed “Religious Freedom” Bill in West Virginia Would Let Believers Avoid All Sorts of Laws.
- Lindsey Ellefson @ Mediaite: Breitbart Releases the Voicemails of Cruz’s Campaign Saying Carson Dropped Out.
- Alan Colmes: Jasser: Obama’s Choice of Mosque Insulted Me.
- Bethania Palma Markus @ Raw Story: School suspends trans boy for using boys’ restroom — after girls complained he was using theirs.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Santorum Took An Online Quiz And Aligned More With Rubio Than Himself.
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am