Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/19/2010 6:00 pm
- PFAW Statement: Texas Board of Education Rewrites History.
- Media Matters: Rep. Paul Broun Compares Health Care Reform To "The Great War Of Yankee Aggression."
- Justin Elliot: California Bar Now Investigating Orly Taitz.
- David Weigel: Sarah Palin: The Series.
- Timothy Kincaid: Another Baptist church not anti-gay enough for Texas.
- Finally, Good As You digs deeper into this weird CWA nutritional drink partnership/fundraising scheme and it just gets weirder.
Matt Barber: 'We Shouldn't Be Surprised' That Gay People Commit Suicide Because 'The Wages Of Sin Is Death'
8/24/16 @ 10:35
8/23/16 @ 4:50
8/22/16 @ 2:49
8/11/16 @ 2:42
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm