Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/19/2010 6:00 pm
- PFAW Statement: Texas Board of Education Rewrites History.
- Media Matters: Rep. Paul Broun Compares Health Care Reform To "The Great War Of Yankee Aggression."
- Justin Elliot: California Bar Now Investigating Orly Taitz.
- David Weigel: Sarah Palin: The Series.
- Timothy Kincaid: Another Baptist church not anti-gay enough for Texas.
- Finally, Good As You digs deeper into this weird CWA nutritional drink partnership/fundraising scheme and it just gets weirder.
11/6/15 @ 3:37
10/16/15 @ 10:55
10/21/14 @ 3:10
2/21/14 @ 6:36
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm