Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/19/2010 6:00 pm
- PFAW Statement: Texas Board of Education Rewrites History.
- Media Matters: Rep. Paul Broun Compares Health Care Reform To "The Great War Of Yankee Aggression."
- Justin Elliot: California Bar Now Investigating Orly Taitz.
- David Weigel: Sarah Palin: The Series.
- Timothy Kincaid: Another Baptist church not anti-gay enough for Texas.
- Finally, Good As You digs deeper into this weird CWA nutritional drink partnership/fundraising scheme and it just gets weirder.
Share this post
Mark Creech 'Heartbroken' By 'Terrible Tragedy' And 'Atrocity' Of Marriage Equality In North Carolina
10/23/14 @ 12:47
10/23/14 @ 12:25
10/22/14 @ 3:20
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm