Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/19/2010 6:00 pm
- PFAW Statement: Texas Board of Education Rewrites History.
- Media Matters: Rep. Paul Broun Compares Health Care Reform To "The Great War Of Yankee Aggression."
- Justin Elliot: California Bar Now Investigating Orly Taitz.
- David Weigel: Sarah Palin: The Series.
- Timothy Kincaid: Another Baptist church not anti-gay enough for Texas.
- Finally, Good As You digs deeper into this weird CWA nutritional drink partnership/fundraising scheme and it just gets weirder.
Share this post
5/19/15 @ 3:17
Homeschooling Leader: 'Your Kids Are Going To Be Bludgeoned To Death Intellectually And Spiritually' In Public Schools
5/13/15 @ 1:50
Rand Paul Petition: Universities Are 'Left-Wing Indoctrination Centers' That 'Oppress' Conservatives
5/6/15 @ 4:40
3/18/15 @ 2:00
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Glenn Beck's Latest Conspiracy Theory Starts To Fall Apart Before He Can Even Expose It
5/18/15 @ 10:18am