Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/19/2010 6:00 pm
- PFAW Statement: Texas Board of Education Rewrites History.
- Media Matters: Rep. Paul Broun Compares Health Care Reform To "The Great War Of Yankee Aggression."
- Justin Elliot: California Bar Now Investigating Orly Taitz.
- David Weigel: Sarah Palin: The Series.
- Timothy Kincaid: Another Baptist church not anti-gay enough for Texas.
- Finally, Good As You digs deeper into this weird CWA nutritional drink partnership/fundraising scheme and it just gets weirder.
1/21/15 @ 11:45
12/4/14 @ 1:35
10/31/14 @ 4:25
10/30/14 @ 1:30
7/23/14 @ 10:29
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm