Right Wing Round-Up - 2/3/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/3/2016 6:32 pm
- Joe Jervis: Harlem Hate Pastor: Fags Will Have Babies Through Their Anus Before I Let Them Have My Church.
- Sarah Posner @ The Week: Ted Cruz has mastered the art of evangelical politics.
- Bethania Palma Markus @ Raw Story: Trump recants his Iowa concession and unleashes a furious Twitter tantrum against Ted Cruz.
- Rachel Percelay @ Media Matters: Erick Erickson's New Book Warns The "Leftist-Homosexual Mafia Will Shut You Down".
- Kevin Drum: Here's the Myth Donald Trump Might Ride All the Way to the White House.
- Sarah Kliff @ Vox: When Texas defunded Planned Parenthood, women got less birth control and had more babies
- Jacob Anderson-Minshall @ The Advocate: New Book Debunks the Pink Swastika Myth.
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am