Right Wing Round-Up - 2/3/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/3/2016 6:32 pm
- Joe Jervis: Harlem Hate Pastor: Fags Will Have Babies Through Their Anus Before I Let Them Have My Church.
- Sarah Posner @ The Week: Ted Cruz has mastered the art of evangelical politics.
- Bethania Palma Markus @ Raw Story: Trump recants his Iowa concession and unleashes a furious Twitter tantrum against Ted Cruz.
- Rachel Percelay @ Media Matters: Erick Erickson's New Book Warns The "Leftist-Homosexual Mafia Will Shut You Down".
- Kevin Drum: Here's the Myth Donald Trump Might Ride All the Way to the White House.
- Sarah Kliff @ Vox: When Texas defunded Planned Parenthood, women got less birth control and had more babies
- Jacob Anderson-Minshall @ The Advocate: New Book Debunks the Pink Swastika Myth.
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm