Right Wing Round-Up - 2/3/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/3/2016 6:32 pm
- Joe Jervis: Harlem Hate Pastor: Fags Will Have Babies Through Their Anus Before I Let Them Have My Church.
- Sarah Posner @ The Week: Ted Cruz has mastered the art of evangelical politics.
- Bethania Palma Markus @ Raw Story: Trump recants his Iowa concession and unleashes a furious Twitter tantrum against Ted Cruz.
- Rachel Percelay @ Media Matters: Erick Erickson's New Book Warns The "Leftist-Homosexual Mafia Will Shut You Down".
- Kevin Drum: Here's the Myth Donald Trump Might Ride All the Way to the White House.
- Sarah Kliff @ Vox: When Texas defunded Planned Parenthood, women got less birth control and had more babies
- Jacob Anderson-Minshall @ The Advocate: New Book Debunks the Pink Swastika Myth.
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Former KKK Leader David Duke Is Running For Senate Because Donald Trump Is Championing His Issues
7/22/16 @ 11:45am