Right Wing Round-Up - 2/29/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/29/2016 6:34 pm
- Dan Quinn @ TFN Insider: Texas Ed Board Candidate: My Claim That President Obama Was a Gay Prostitute Is ‘Accurate’.
- Naveena Sadasivam @ The Texas Observer: Supreme Court Candidate Rick Green Struggling to Repay Government Loan.
- Sam Reisman @ Mediaite: Carson: I Will Not Drop Out As Long As People Keep Sending Me Money.
- Tom Boggioni @ Raw Story: Donald Trump blames Trump University legal woes on ‘hostile’ judge who ‘happens to be Spanish’.
- Christopher Massie & Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: White Nationalists Still Think Trump Could Really Be One Of Them.
6/30/16 @ 5:39
6/29/16 @ 6:05
6/28/16 @ 5:34
6/27/16 @ 5:35
6/24/16 @ 5:32
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Michael Savage: 'Trey Gowdy Should Be Impeached For Wasting My Time' On Benghazi
6/29/16 @ 4:35pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am