Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/4/2010 5:41 pm
- Think Progress: Indiana’s ‘sovereign citizens’ renounce their U.S. citizenship, claim to secede from the Union.
- TPM: Louisiana sheriff forming a citizen militia to defend the parish in the event of a terrorist attack.
- Adam Serwer: How a smearing of Justice Department lawyers as "terrorist sympathizers" traveled from the conservative media to the United States Senate.
- Alvin McEwen: Attacks on gay students no big deal to the religious right.
- Media Matters: Glenn Beck repeatedly likens himself to historical figures of note, including Socrates, Martin Luther King, Jr., and Benjamin Franklin.
- Finally, if this was satire, it would be absolutely brilliant. It is not satire:
Share this post
1/22/15 @ 3:20
1/21/15 @ 5:34
1/21/15 @ 3:37
1/20/15 @ 5:32
1/20/15 @ 5:30
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm