Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/4/2010 6:41 pm
- Think Progress: Indiana’s ‘sovereign citizens’ renounce their U.S. citizenship, claim to secede from the Union.
- TPM: Louisiana sheriff forming a citizen militia to defend the parish in the event of a terrorist attack.
- Adam Serwer: How a smearing of Justice Department lawyers as "terrorist sympathizers" traveled from the conservative media to the United States Senate.
- Alvin McEwen: Attacks on gay students no big deal to the religious right.
- Media Matters: Glenn Beck repeatedly likens himself to historical figures of note, including Socrates, Martin Luther King, Jr., and Benjamin Franklin.
- Finally, if this was satire, it would be absolutely brilliant. It is not satire:
Share this post
7/29/14 @ 3:25
7/28/14 @ 3:19
7/24/14 @ 5:32
7/24/14 @ 3:13
7/24/14 @ 1:11
7/23/14 @ 5:35
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am