Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/4/2010 5:41 pm
- Think Progress: Indiana’s ‘sovereign citizens’ renounce their U.S. citizenship, claim to secede from the Union.
- TPM: Louisiana sheriff forming a citizen militia to defend the parish in the event of a terrorist attack.
- Adam Serwer: How a smearing of Justice Department lawyers as "terrorist sympathizers" traveled from the conservative media to the United States Senate.
- Alvin McEwen: Attacks on gay students no big deal to the religious right.
- Media Matters: Glenn Beck repeatedly likens himself to historical figures of note, including Socrates, Martin Luther King, Jr., and Benjamin Franklin.
- Finally, if this was satire, it would be absolutely brilliant. It is not satire:
Share this post
12/22/14 @ 11:30
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 2:45
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm