Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/4/2010 6:41 pm
- Think Progress: Indiana’s ‘sovereign citizens’ renounce their U.S. citizenship, claim to secede from the Union.
- TPM: Louisiana sheriff forming a citizen militia to defend the parish in the event of a terrorist attack.
- Adam Serwer: How a smearing of Justice Department lawyers as "terrorist sympathizers" traveled from the conservative media to the United States Senate.
- Alvin McEwen: Attacks on gay students no big deal to the religious right.
- Media Matters: Glenn Beck repeatedly likens himself to historical figures of note, including Socrates, Martin Luther King, Jr., and Benjamin Franklin.
- Finally, if this was satire, it would be absolutely brilliant. It is not satire:
Share this post
8/22/14 @ 5:31
8/20/14 @ 5:31
8/18/14 @ 5:30
Inside The Mind of Glenn Beck: Obama's Silence On St. Louis Unrest Will Cause Companies To Move Overseas
8/13/14 @ 12:07
8/12/14 @ 11:54
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm