Right Wing Round-Up - 2/28/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/28/2014 6:35 pm
- John Stanton @ BuzzFeed: Rudderless Tea Party Searches For Meaning Five Years On.
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: United States, EU, Australian Diplomats Issue Joint Denunciation of Uganda's Anti-Homosexuality Law.
- David Corn @ Mother Jones: Ted Cruz Used a Senate Aide to Book Speaking Gigs for His Firebrand Father.
- Dylan Scott @ TPM: The Week The 'Religious Freedom' Movement Hit Its High Water Mark.
- Alexander Zaitchik @ Media Matters: Joe Arpaio's Racist Roast And Other Stories From The Western Conservative Conference.
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm