Right Wing Round-Up - 2/28/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 2/28/2013 6:05 pm
- Right Wing Watch In Focus: The Lobby Against Common Sense: The Right’s Campaign Against Gun Violence Reform and How We Can Defeat It.
- Chelsea Rudman @ Media Matters: 10 Examples of Sean Hannity Saying Things That Aren’t True.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Woodward’s truthiness problem.
- Morgan Whitaker @ Politics Nation: John Lewis to Justice Scalia: The right to vote is ‘what people died for, bled for.’
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Minnesota Republican Legislator: Homosexuality Is A ‘Sexual Addiction’ And An ‘Unscientific Lie.’
- Wonkette: Joseph Farah Determines ‘We’ Had More Freedom in 1776 than Today (For Certain Values of ‘We’),
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm