Right Wing Round-Up - 2/28/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 2/28/2013 6:05 pm
- Right Wing Watch In Focus: The Lobby Against Common Sense: The Right’s Campaign Against Gun Violence Reform and How We Can Defeat It.
- Chelsea Rudman @ Media Matters: 10 Examples of Sean Hannity Saying Things That Aren’t True.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Woodward’s truthiness problem.
- Morgan Whitaker @ Politics Nation: John Lewis to Justice Scalia: The right to vote is ‘what people died for, bled for.’
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Minnesota Republican Legislator: Homosexuality Is A ‘Sexual Addiction’ And An ‘Unscientific Lie.’
- Wonkette: Joseph Farah Determines ‘We’ Had More Freedom in 1776 than Today (For Certain Values of ‘We’),
Share this post
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am