Right Wing Round-Up - 2/28/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 2/28/2013 7:05 pm
- Right Wing Watch In Focus: The Lobby Against Common Sense: The Right’s Campaign Against Gun Violence Reform and How We Can Defeat It.
- Chelsea Rudman @ Media Matters: 10 Examples of Sean Hannity Saying Things That Aren’t True.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Woodward’s truthiness problem.
- Morgan Whitaker @ Politics Nation: John Lewis to Justice Scalia: The right to vote is ‘what people died for, bled for.’
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Minnesota Republican Legislator: Homosexuality Is A ‘Sexual Addiction’ And An ‘Unscientific Lie.’
- Wonkette: Joseph Farah Determines ‘We’ Had More Freedom in 1776 than Today (For Certain Values of ‘We’),
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm