Right Wing Round-Up - 2/28/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 2/28/2013 7:05 pm
- Right Wing Watch In Focus: The Lobby Against Common Sense: The Right’s Campaign Against Gun Violence Reform and How We Can Defeat It.
- Chelsea Rudman @ Media Matters: 10 Examples of Sean Hannity Saying Things That Aren’t True.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Woodward’s truthiness problem.
- Morgan Whitaker @ Politics Nation: John Lewis to Justice Scalia: The right to vote is ‘what people died for, bled for.’
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Minnesota Republican Legislator: Homosexuality Is A ‘Sexual Addiction’ And An ‘Unscientific Lie.’
- Wonkette: Joseph Farah Determines ‘We’ Had More Freedom in 1776 than Today (For Certain Values of ‘We’),
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm