Right Wing Round-Up - 2/27/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/27/2014 6:41 pm
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Louie Gohmert: God ‘answered my prayers’ by creating the Tea Party.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Watch Bill Donohue's Anti-Gay Demagoguery Fall Apart Under Scrutiny.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: When ‘Religious Liberty’ Was Used To Justify Racism Instead Of Homophobia.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Senate GOP blocks veterans’ bill.
- Media Matters: Rush: Arizona's Anti-Gay Bill Vetoed Because "There's Just Abject Fear Of Minorities Right Now."
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Harlem Pastor: Obama Behind Plot to Unleash Gay 'Homo' Demons on Black Men.
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am