Right Wing Round-Up - 2/27/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/27/2014 6:41 pm
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Louie Gohmert: God ‘answered my prayers’ by creating the Tea Party.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Watch Bill Donohue's Anti-Gay Demagoguery Fall Apart Under Scrutiny.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: When ‘Religious Liberty’ Was Used To Justify Racism Instead Of Homophobia.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Senate GOP blocks veterans’ bill.
- Media Matters: Rush: Arizona's Anti-Gay Bill Vetoed Because "There's Just Abject Fear Of Minorities Right Now."
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Harlem Pastor: Obama Behind Plot to Unleash Gay 'Homo' Demons on Black Men.
Share this post
5/21/15 @ 5:33
5/21/15 @ 12:25
5/20/15 @ 5:32
Gohmert: Bush Wouldn't Have Invaded Iraq Had He Known Obama Would Succeed Him And Fight For 'The Wrong Side'
5/20/15 @ 1:17
5/19/15 @ 5:35
5/18/15 @ 5:32
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm