Right Wing Round-Up - 2/27/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/27/2014 6:41 pm
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Louie Gohmert: God ‘answered my prayers’ by creating the Tea Party.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Watch Bill Donohue's Anti-Gay Demagoguery Fall Apart Under Scrutiny.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: When ‘Religious Liberty’ Was Used To Justify Racism Instead Of Homophobia.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Senate GOP blocks veterans’ bill.
- Media Matters: Rush: Arizona's Anti-Gay Bill Vetoed Because "There's Just Abject Fear Of Minorities Right Now."
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Harlem Pastor: Obama Behind Plot to Unleash Gay 'Homo' Demons on Black Men.
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/28/14 @ 5:32
10/27/14 @ 5:34
10/27/14 @ 5:05
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am