Right Wing Round-Up - 2/27/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/27/2014 6:41 pm
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Louie Gohmert: God ‘answered my prayers’ by creating the Tea Party.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Watch Bill Donohue's Anti-Gay Demagoguery Fall Apart Under Scrutiny.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: When ‘Religious Liberty’ Was Used To Justify Racism Instead Of Homophobia.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Senate GOP blocks veterans’ bill.
- Media Matters: Rush: Arizona's Anti-Gay Bill Vetoed Because "There's Just Abject Fear Of Minorities Right Now."
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Harlem Pastor: Obama Behind Plot to Unleash Gay 'Homo' Demons on Black Men.
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:34
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:37
10/22/14 @ 5:33
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm