Right Wing Round-Up - 2/27/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/27/2014 6:41 pm
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Louie Gohmert: God ‘answered my prayers’ by creating the Tea Party.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Watch Bill Donohue's Anti-Gay Demagoguery Fall Apart Under Scrutiny.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: When ‘Religious Liberty’ Was Used To Justify Racism Instead Of Homophobia.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Senate GOP blocks veterans’ bill.
- Media Matters: Rush: Arizona's Anti-Gay Bill Vetoed Because "There's Just Abject Fear Of Minorities Right Now."
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Harlem Pastor: Obama Behind Plot to Unleash Gay 'Homo' Demons on Black Men.
Share this post
7/1/15 @ 5:33
The Ten Plagues Of Gay Marriage: Conservatives Warn Of Terrorist Attacks, War And Prison Due To SCOTUS Ruling
7/1/15 @ 1:40
6/30/15 @ 5:37
6/29/15 @ 5:32
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm