Right Wing Round-Up - 2/27/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 2/27/2013 6:50 pm
- Paul Gordon @ PFAW Blog: Scalia Completely Rewrites … Everything.
- Dana Liebelson @ Mother Jones: Ding Dong (Some) Anti-Evolution Bills Are Dead.
- Ilya Gerner @ Indecision Forever: Oklahoma Wants Women to Stop Using “Poison” Birth Control.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: Bob Woodward demands law-ignoring, mind-controlling presidential leadership.
- Conor Friedersdorf @ The Atlantic: Behold Movement Conservatism’s Information Disadvantage: Chuck Hagel Edition.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Propriety Gospel and Foreclosure.
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Anti-Catholic Canard: Catholic League Accuses Church Critics Of Bias And Bigotry.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: NOM’s Morse Uses Tyler Clementi’s Suicide To Discuss Exploitation Of “Confused” Adolescents By Gay Activists.
- John Fea @ The Way of Improvement Leads Home: David Barton, Louis L’Amour, and The Use of Historical Evidence.
- Dan Quinn @ Texas Freedom Network: Texas SBOE Chair Praises ‘Leading Historian’ David Barton, Who Gets His History from Louis L’Amour.
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:35
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/28/14 @ 5:32
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am