Right Wing Round-Up - 2/27/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 2/27/2013 6:50 pm
- Paul Gordon @ PFAW Blog: Scalia Completely Rewrites … Everything.
- Dana Liebelson @ Mother Jones: Ding Dong (Some) Anti-Evolution Bills Are Dead.
- Ilya Gerner @ Indecision Forever: Oklahoma Wants Women to Stop Using “Poison” Birth Control.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: Bob Woodward demands law-ignoring, mind-controlling presidential leadership.
- Conor Friedersdorf @ The Atlantic: Behold Movement Conservatism’s Information Disadvantage: Chuck Hagel Edition.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Propriety Gospel and Foreclosure.
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Anti-Catholic Canard: Catholic League Accuses Church Critics Of Bias And Bigotry.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: NOM’s Morse Uses Tyler Clementi’s Suicide To Discuss Exploitation Of “Confused” Adolescents By Gay Activists.
- John Fea @ The Way of Improvement Leads Home: David Barton, Louis L’Amour, and The Use of Historical Evidence.
- Dan Quinn @ Texas Freedom Network: Texas SBOE Chair Praises ‘Leading Historian’ David Barton, Who Gets His History from Louis L’Amour.
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 5:17
4/17/14 @ 5:36
4/16/14 @ 5:34
4/15/14 @ 5:35
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am