Right Wing Round-Up - 2/27/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 2/27/2013 6:50 pm
- Paul Gordon @ PFAW Blog: Scalia Completely Rewrites … Everything.
- Dana Liebelson @ Mother Jones: Ding Dong (Some) Anti-Evolution Bills Are Dead.
- Ilya Gerner @ Indecision Forever: Oklahoma Wants Women to Stop Using “Poison” Birth Control.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: Bob Woodward demands law-ignoring, mind-controlling presidential leadership.
- Conor Friedersdorf @ The Atlantic: Behold Movement Conservatism’s Information Disadvantage: Chuck Hagel Edition.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Propriety Gospel and Foreclosure.
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Anti-Catholic Canard: Catholic League Accuses Church Critics Of Bias And Bigotry.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: NOM’s Morse Uses Tyler Clementi’s Suicide To Discuss Exploitation Of “Confused” Adolescents By Gay Activists.
- John Fea @ The Way of Improvement Leads Home: David Barton, Louis L’Amour, and The Use of Historical Evidence.
- Dan Quinn @ Texas Freedom Network: Texas SBOE Chair Praises ‘Leading Historian’ David Barton, Who Gets His History from Louis L’Amour.
5/3/16 @ 5:32
5/2/16 @ 5:33
5/2/16 @ 4:29
4/29/16 @ 5:33
4/28/16 @ 5:33
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm