Right Wing Round-Up - 2/27/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 2/27/2013 5:50 pm
- Paul Gordon @ PFAW Blog: Scalia Completely Rewrites … Everything.
- Dana Liebelson @ Mother Jones: Ding Dong (Some) Anti-Evolution Bills Are Dead.
- Ilya Gerner @ Indecision Forever: Oklahoma Wants Women to Stop Using “Poison” Birth Control.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: Bob Woodward demands law-ignoring, mind-controlling presidential leadership.
- Conor Friedersdorf @ The Atlantic: Behold Movement Conservatism’s Information Disadvantage: Chuck Hagel Edition.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Propriety Gospel and Foreclosure.
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Anti-Catholic Canard: Catholic League Accuses Church Critics Of Bias And Bigotry.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: NOM’s Morse Uses Tyler Clementi’s Suicide To Discuss Exploitation Of “Confused” Adolescents By Gay Activists.
- John Fea @ The Way of Improvement Leads Home: David Barton, Louis L’Amour, and The Use of Historical Evidence.
- Dan Quinn @ Texas Freedom Network: Texas SBOE Chair Praises ‘Leading Historian’ David Barton, Who Gets His History from Louis L’Amour.
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:03
11/25/14 @ 5:32
11/25/14 @ 2:45
11/25/14 @ 12:34
11/24/14 @ 5:34
11/21/14 @ 5:32
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am
Josh Duggar To Lead Rally Against Marriage Equality in Arkansas
11/18/14 @ 12:35pm