Right Wing Round-Up - 2/27/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 2/27/2013 6:50 pm
- Paul Gordon @ PFAW Blog: Scalia Completely Rewrites … Everything.
- Dana Liebelson @ Mother Jones: Ding Dong (Some) Anti-Evolution Bills Are Dead.
- Ilya Gerner @ Indecision Forever: Oklahoma Wants Women to Stop Using “Poison” Birth Control.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: Bob Woodward demands law-ignoring, mind-controlling presidential leadership.
- Conor Friedersdorf @ The Atlantic: Behold Movement Conservatism’s Information Disadvantage: Chuck Hagel Edition.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Propriety Gospel and Foreclosure.
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Anti-Catholic Canard: Catholic League Accuses Church Critics Of Bias And Bigotry.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: NOM’s Morse Uses Tyler Clementi’s Suicide To Discuss Exploitation Of “Confused” Adolescents By Gay Activists.
- John Fea @ The Way of Improvement Leads Home: David Barton, Louis L’Amour, and The Use of Historical Evidence.
- Dan Quinn @ Texas Freedom Network: Texas SBOE Chair Praises ‘Leading Historian’ David Barton, Who Gets His History from Louis L’Amour.
Share this post
9/29/14 @ 5:35
9/26/14 @ 3:30
9/25/14 @ 5:35
9/24/14 @ 5:33
9/23/14 @ 5:36
9/22/14 @ 5:32
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm