Right Wing Round-Up - 2/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/27/2012 6:55 pm
- Miranda @ PFAW Blog: Santorum Says He Doesn’t Want to Impose His Values on the Rest of Us.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Who among us has not befriended NASCAR team owners?
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: Studies Refute Santorum’s Claim That College Makes People Less Religious.
- Frederick Clarkson @ Talk To Action: The JFK Speech That Made Santorum Want to Throw-Up.
- Zeke Miller @ BuzzFeed: Santorum: Gas Prices Caused The 2008 Recession.
- God Discussion: Another scandal in Christian Dominionville? No one's saying.
- Frances Martel @ Mediaite: Dutch TV Anchor To Rachel Maddow: The Dutch Are Furious At Santorum Over Euthanasia Claim.
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm