Right Wing Round-Up - 2/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/27/2012 5:55 pm
- Miranda @ PFAW Blog: Santorum Says He Doesn’t Want to Impose His Values on the Rest of Us.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Who among us has not befriended NASCAR team owners?
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: Studies Refute Santorum’s Claim That College Makes People Less Religious.
- Frederick Clarkson @ Talk To Action: The JFK Speech That Made Santorum Want to Throw-Up.
- Zeke Miller @ BuzzFeed: Santorum: Gas Prices Caused The 2008 Recession.
- God Discussion: Another scandal in Christian Dominionville? No one's saying.
- Frances Martel @ Mediaite: Dutch TV Anchor To Rachel Maddow: The Dutch Are Furious At Santorum Over Euthanasia Claim.
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm