Right Wing Round-Up - 2/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/27/2012 6:55 pm
- Miranda @ PFAW Blog: Santorum Says He Doesn’t Want to Impose His Values on the Rest of Us.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Who among us has not befriended NASCAR team owners?
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: Studies Refute Santorum’s Claim That College Makes People Less Religious.
- Frederick Clarkson @ Talk To Action: The JFK Speech That Made Santorum Want to Throw-Up.
- Zeke Miller @ BuzzFeed: Santorum: Gas Prices Caused The 2008 Recession.
- God Discussion: Another scandal in Christian Dominionville? No one's saying.
- Frances Martel @ Mediaite: Dutch TV Anchor To Rachel Maddow: The Dutch Are Furious At Santorum Over Euthanasia Claim.
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm