Right Wing Round-Up - 2/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/27/2012 5:55 pm
- Miranda @ PFAW Blog: Santorum Says He Doesn’t Want to Impose His Values on the Rest of Us.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Who among us has not befriended NASCAR team owners?
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: Studies Refute Santorum’s Claim That College Makes People Less Religious.
- Frederick Clarkson @ Talk To Action: The JFK Speech That Made Santorum Want to Throw-Up.
- Zeke Miller @ BuzzFeed: Santorum: Gas Prices Caused The 2008 Recession.
- God Discussion: Another scandal in Christian Dominionville? No one's saying.
- Frances Martel @ Mediaite: Dutch TV Anchor To Rachel Maddow: The Dutch Are Furious At Santorum Over Euthanasia Claim.
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Kenneth Copeland Declares That Ted Cruz Has Been 'Called And Anointed' By God To Be The Next President
2/5/16 @ 1:37pm