Right Wing Round-Up - 2/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/27/2012 6:55 pm
- Miranda @ PFAW Blog: Santorum Says He Doesn’t Want to Impose His Values on the Rest of Us.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Who among us has not befriended NASCAR team owners?
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: Studies Refute Santorum’s Claim That College Makes People Less Religious.
- Frederick Clarkson @ Talk To Action: The JFK Speech That Made Santorum Want to Throw-Up.
- Zeke Miller @ BuzzFeed: Santorum: Gas Prices Caused The 2008 Recession.
- God Discussion: Another scandal in Christian Dominionville? No one's saying.
- Frances Martel @ Mediaite: Dutch TV Anchor To Rachel Maddow: The Dutch Are Furious At Santorum Over Euthanasia Claim.
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm