Right Wing Round-Up - 2/26/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/26/2014 5:41 pm
- John M. Becker @ Bilerico Report: 'Researcher' Paul Cameron 'Open To' Gay Death Penalty.
- Mike Spies @ Vocativ: Are These Young Conservatives Just Another Front for the Koch Brothers?
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC's three-part plan toward legally divorcing, proudly oppressing LGBT people.
- NCSE: Repeal effort revived again in Louisiana.
- Don Byrd @ The Baptist Joint Committee: Fuzzy Math, Bad Hearing, Push Outrageous School Prayer Bill Forward in Alabama.
- Scott Kaufman @ Raw Story: Rep. Steve King: Obama should impose Christendom on Latin America like Columbus.
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:03
11/25/14 @ 5:32
11/24/14 @ 5:34
11/21/14 @ 5:32
11/20/14 @ 5:33
11/20/14 @ 4:32
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am
Josh Duggar To Lead Rally Against Marriage Equality in Arkansas
11/18/14 @ 12:35pm