Right Wing Round-Up - 2/26/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/26/2014 6:41 pm
- John M. Becker @ Bilerico Report: 'Researcher' Paul Cameron 'Open To' Gay Death Penalty.
- Mike Spies @ Vocativ: Are These Young Conservatives Just Another Front for the Koch Brothers?
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC's three-part plan toward legally divorcing, proudly oppressing LGBT people.
- NCSE: Repeal effort revived again in Louisiana.
- Don Byrd @ The Baptist Joint Committee: Fuzzy Math, Bad Hearing, Push Outrageous School Prayer Bill Forward in Alabama.
- Scott Kaufman @ Raw Story: Rep. Steve King: Obama should impose Christendom on Latin America like Columbus.
Share this post
4/27/15 @ 5:50
Anti-Gay Activists Warn Supreme Court of 'Tyranny' & God's 'Wrath Upon America' Following Marriage Decision
4/27/15 @ 1:45
4/24/15 @ 5:18
4/23/15 @ 5:34
4/23/15 @ 10:12
4/22/15 @ 5:32
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
Revolution! Anti-Gay Activists Threaten Uprising If Supreme Court Approves Marriage Equality
4/24/15 @ 1:25pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm
Mike Huckabee Defends Ex-Gay Therapy, Warns Gay Rights Will Outlaw Christianity: 'God Help Us All'
4/23/15 @ 1:15pm