Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/26/2010 6:46 pm
- Media Matters: Rep. Trent Franks: Blacks Better Off Under Slavery.
- Andy Birkey: Rosa Parks didn’t ‘move to the front of the bus to support sodomy.’
- Amanda Little: James Inhofe, Senate’s top skeptic, explains his climate-hoax theory.
- Stephanie Mencimer: Roy Moore: Next Alabama Governor?
- Alvin McEwen: Why won't One News Now tell us what 'Miss Beverly Hills' said about gays?
- Alan Colmes: Gun Paranoids Believe ObamaCare Is Step Toward Refusing You A Gun.
- Finally, as Steve Benen says, there is a key difference between the quality of our health care system and our health insurance system and if would be nice if Republicans could recognize that simple fact.
7/26/16 @ 3:00
12/2/15 @ 12:30
6/29/15 @ 5:32
6/25/15 @ 11:55
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am