Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/26/2010 6:46 pm
- Media Matters: Rep. Trent Franks: Blacks Better Off Under Slavery.
- Andy Birkey: Rosa Parks didn’t ‘move to the front of the bus to support sodomy.’
- Amanda Little: James Inhofe, Senate’s top skeptic, explains his climate-hoax theory.
- Stephanie Mencimer: Roy Moore: Next Alabama Governor?
- Alvin McEwen: Why won't One News Now tell us what 'Miss Beverly Hills' said about gays?
- Alan Colmes: Gun Paranoids Believe ObamaCare Is Step Toward Refusing You A Gun.
- Finally, as Steve Benen says, there is a key difference between the quality of our health care system and our health insurance system and if would be nice if Republicans could recognize that simple fact.
Share this post
3/7/14 @ 11:30
1/28/14 @ 4:37
1/9/14 @ 6:34
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am