Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/26/2010 6:46 pm
- Media Matters: Rep. Trent Franks: Blacks Better Off Under Slavery.
- Andy Birkey: Rosa Parks didn’t ‘move to the front of the bus to support sodomy.’
- Amanda Little: James Inhofe, Senate’s top skeptic, explains his climate-hoax theory.
- Stephanie Mencimer: Roy Moore: Next Alabama Governor?
- Alvin McEwen: Why won't One News Now tell us what 'Miss Beverly Hills' said about gays?
- Alan Colmes: Gun Paranoids Believe ObamaCare Is Step Toward Refusing You A Gun.
- Finally, as Steve Benen says, there is a key difference between the quality of our health care system and our health insurance system and if would be nice if Republicans could recognize that simple fact.
Share this post
6/13/14 @ 12:45
4/28/14 @ 3:15
3/7/14 @ 11:30
1/28/14 @ 4:37
1/9/14 @ 6:34
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm