Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/26/2010 6:46 pm
- Media Matters: Rep. Trent Franks: Blacks Better Off Under Slavery.
- Andy Birkey: Rosa Parks didn’t ‘move to the front of the bus to support sodomy.’
- Amanda Little: James Inhofe, Senate’s top skeptic, explains his climate-hoax theory.
- Stephanie Mencimer: Roy Moore: Next Alabama Governor?
- Alvin McEwen: Why won't One News Now tell us what 'Miss Beverly Hills' said about gays?
- Alan Colmes: Gun Paranoids Believe ObamaCare Is Step Toward Refusing You A Gun.
- Finally, as Steve Benen says, there is a key difference between the quality of our health care system and our health insurance system and if would be nice if Republicans could recognize that simple fact.
Share this post
6/13/14 @ 12:45
4/28/14 @ 3:15
3/7/14 @ 11:30
1/28/14 @ 4:37
1/9/14 @ 6:34
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm