Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/26/2010 6:46 pm
- Media Matters: Rep. Trent Franks: Blacks Better Off Under Slavery.
- Andy Birkey: Rosa Parks didn’t ‘move to the front of the bus to support sodomy.’
- Amanda Little: James Inhofe, Senate’s top skeptic, explains his climate-hoax theory.
- Stephanie Mencimer: Roy Moore: Next Alabama Governor?
- Alvin McEwen: Why won't One News Now tell us what 'Miss Beverly Hills' said about gays?
- Alan Colmes: Gun Paranoids Believe ObamaCare Is Step Toward Refusing You A Gun.
- Finally, as Steve Benen says, there is a key difference between the quality of our health care system and our health insurance system and if would be nice if Republicans could recognize that simple fact.
7/26/16 @ 3:00
12/2/15 @ 12:30
6/29/15 @ 5:32
6/25/15 @ 11:55
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm