Right Wing Round-Up - 2/24/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/24/2016 6:34 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: Glenn Beck Says He Takes Full Responsibility for Misleading Ted Cruz Crowds Then Faults Huffington Post.
- Alan Colmes: Some claiming a cover-up surrounding Justice Scalia's death.
- J.D. Durkin @ Mediaite: Carson Bizarrely Responds to Waterboarding Argument With a Better Idea: ‘Truth Serum’.
- Aaron Rupar @ Think Progress: Ben Carson Acknowledges His Presidential Campaign Might Be A Big Scam.
- Amanda Marcotte @ Salon: Nutjobs are bankrolling Ted Cruz: His deep pockets prove that the donor class is no different from the right-wing crazies.
- Meaghan Winter @ Bloomberg Businessweek: The Most Difficult Business You Could Run: Why It's So Hard to Run an Abortion Clinic.
- Elizabeth Bruenig @ The New Republic: How Ted Cruz Lost the Evangelical Vote.
7/29/16 @ 5:32
7/28/16 @ 5:33
7/28/16 @ 5:30
7/28/16 @ 3:10
7/27/16 @ 5:34
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Sandy Rios Questions Khizr Khan's Patriotism: 'We're Not Even Sure About You, Sir'
7/29/16 @ 2:53pm
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
5 Times Donald Trump Smeared, Cheated And Mocked Veterans
7/26/16 @ 1:15pm