Right Wing Round-Up - 2/24/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/24/2016 6:34 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: Glenn Beck Says He Takes Full Responsibility for Misleading Ted Cruz Crowds Then Faults Huffington Post.
- Alan Colmes: Some claiming a cover-up surrounding Justice Scalia's death.
- J.D. Durkin @ Mediaite: Carson Bizarrely Responds to Waterboarding Argument With a Better Idea: ‘Truth Serum’.
- Aaron Rupar @ Think Progress: Ben Carson Acknowledges His Presidential Campaign Might Be A Big Scam.
- Amanda Marcotte @ Salon: Nutjobs are bankrolling Ted Cruz: His deep pockets prove that the donor class is no different from the right-wing crazies.
- Meaghan Winter @ Bloomberg Businessweek: The Most Difficult Business You Could Run: Why It's So Hard to Run an Abortion Clinic.
- Elizabeth Bruenig @ The New Republic: How Ted Cruz Lost the Evangelical Vote.
8/24/16 @ 5:35
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09
8/23/16 @ 5:33
8/23/16 @ 2:24
8/22/16 @ 5:33
8/19/16 @ 5:35
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm