Right Wing Round-Up - 2/24/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/24/2016 6:34 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: Glenn Beck Says He Takes Full Responsibility for Misleading Ted Cruz Crowds Then Faults Huffington Post.
- Alan Colmes: Some claiming a cover-up surrounding Justice Scalia's death.
- J.D. Durkin @ Mediaite: Carson Bizarrely Responds to Waterboarding Argument With a Better Idea: ‘Truth Serum’.
- Aaron Rupar @ Think Progress: Ben Carson Acknowledges His Presidential Campaign Might Be A Big Scam.
- Amanda Marcotte @ Salon: Nutjobs are bankrolling Ted Cruz: His deep pockets prove that the donor class is no different from the right-wing crazies.
- Meaghan Winter @ Bloomberg Businessweek: The Most Difficult Business You Could Run: Why It's So Hard to Run an Abortion Clinic.
- Elizabeth Bruenig @ The New Republic: How Ted Cruz Lost the Evangelical Vote.
9/30/16 @ 5:33
9/29/16 @ 5:33
Jonathan Cahn Knows We're In The End Times Because 'We're Seeing Things That Even Sodom And Gomorrah Didn't See'
9/29/16 @ 3:09
9/28/16 @ 5:32
'Catastrophist' Glenn Beck Now Says It's His Job To Merely Warn About What 'Could' Happen, Not What Will Happen
9/28/16 @ 3:24
9/27/16 @ 5:33
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
Pentecostal Leaders Pray God Will Knock Clinton’s Chariot Wheels Off To Help ‘Anointed’ Trump
9/30/16 @ 11:42am
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm
Pat Robertson: Halloween Is Satan Worship
9/26/16 @ 1:50pm