Right Wing Round-Up - 2/24/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/24/2016 6:34 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: Glenn Beck Says He Takes Full Responsibility for Misleading Ted Cruz Crowds Then Faults Huffington Post.
- Alan Colmes: Some claiming a cover-up surrounding Justice Scalia's death.
- J.D. Durkin @ Mediaite: Carson Bizarrely Responds to Waterboarding Argument With a Better Idea: ‘Truth Serum’.
- Aaron Rupar @ Think Progress: Ben Carson Acknowledges His Presidential Campaign Might Be A Big Scam.
- Amanda Marcotte @ Salon: Nutjobs are bankrolling Ted Cruz: His deep pockets prove that the donor class is no different from the right-wing crazies.
- Meaghan Winter @ Bloomberg Businessweek: The Most Difficult Business You Could Run: Why It's So Hard to Run an Abortion Clinic.
- Elizabeth Bruenig @ The New Republic: How Ted Cruz Lost the Evangelical Vote.
6/24/16 @ 5:32
6/23/16 @ 5:32
6/23/16 @ 2:01
6/22/16 @ 5:32
6/21/16 @ 5:34
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am