Right Wing Round-Up - 2/22/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 2/22/2013 5:50 pm
- Jane Mayer @ The New Yorker: Is Senator Ted Cruz Our New McCarthy?
- Stephanie Mencimer @ Mother Jones: Tea Party Group Behind Saturday’s Gun Rallies Under Fire.
- David Weigel @ Slate: The Most Misleading Number About the Tea Party and the Senate.
- Andrew Leonard @ Salon: Conservatives declare war on college.
- Eric Boehlert @ Media Matters: The Bush Years And What A ‘Lapdog’ Press Really Looked Like.
- Aviva Shen @ Think Progress: House Republicans Strip Protections From LGBT Victims In New Violence Against Women Act.
- Mark Silk @ Religion News Service: Catholic League says NYT buried bad rabbi stories. Nope.
- David Badash @ The New Civil Rights Movement: American Family Association Attacks Tim Tebow, Gets Attacked By Its Own Supporters.
- Ed Brayton @ Dispatches from the Culture Wars: Frazer vs. Barton on Jefferson.
Share this post
12/9/13 @ 5:35
12/6/13 @ 5:32
12/5/13 @ 5:40
12/5/13 @ 2:59
12/4/13 @ 5:36
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am