Right Wing Round-Up - 2/22/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 2/22/2013 5:50 pm
- Jane Mayer @ The New Yorker: Is Senator Ted Cruz Our New McCarthy?
- Stephanie Mencimer @ Mother Jones: Tea Party Group Behind Saturday’s Gun Rallies Under Fire.
- David Weigel @ Slate: The Most Misleading Number About the Tea Party and the Senate.
- Andrew Leonard @ Salon: Conservatives declare war on college.
- Eric Boehlert @ Media Matters: The Bush Years And What A ‘Lapdog’ Press Really Looked Like.
- Aviva Shen @ Think Progress: House Republicans Strip Protections From LGBT Victims In New Violence Against Women Act.
- Mark Silk @ Religion News Service: Catholic League says NYT buried bad rabbi stories. Nope.
- David Badash @ The New Civil Rights Movement: American Family Association Attacks Tim Tebow, Gets Attacked By Its Own Supporters.
- Ed Brayton @ Dispatches from the Culture Wars: Frazer vs. Barton on Jefferson.
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 5:34
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/22/15 @ 5:34
1/21/15 @ 5:34
1/20/15 @ 5:32
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm