Right Wing Round-Up - 2/22/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 2/22/2013 6:50 pm
- Jane Mayer @ The New Yorker: Is Senator Ted Cruz Our New McCarthy?
- Stephanie Mencimer @ Mother Jones: Tea Party Group Behind Saturday’s Gun Rallies Under Fire.
- David Weigel @ Slate: The Most Misleading Number About the Tea Party and the Senate.
- Andrew Leonard @ Salon: Conservatives declare war on college.
- Eric Boehlert @ Media Matters: The Bush Years And What A ‘Lapdog’ Press Really Looked Like.
- Aviva Shen @ Think Progress: House Republicans Strip Protections From LGBT Victims In New Violence Against Women Act.
- Mark Silk @ Religion News Service: Catholic League says NYT buried bad rabbi stories. Nope.
- David Badash @ The New Civil Rights Movement: American Family Association Attacks Tim Tebow, Gets Attacked By Its Own Supporters.
- Ed Brayton @ Dispatches from the Culture Wars: Frazer vs. Barton on Jefferson.
Share this post
7/28/15 @ 5:34
7/28/15 @ 1:57
7/27/15 @ 5:33
Barton: Adding A Woman To The $10 Bill Would 'Denigrate' The Treasury Department And Our Entire Economic System
7/27/15 @ 1:52
7/24/15 @ 5:32
Ben Carson Set To Join Pastor Who Wants Gays Put To Death At Iowa Conference
7/15/15 @ 2:00pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am