Right Wing Round-Up - 2/22/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 2/22/2013 6:50 pm
- Jane Mayer @ The New Yorker: Is Senator Ted Cruz Our New McCarthy?
- Stephanie Mencimer @ Mother Jones: Tea Party Group Behind Saturday’s Gun Rallies Under Fire.
- David Weigel @ Slate: The Most Misleading Number About the Tea Party and the Senate.
- Andrew Leonard @ Salon: Conservatives declare war on college.
- Eric Boehlert @ Media Matters: The Bush Years And What A ‘Lapdog’ Press Really Looked Like.
- Aviva Shen @ Think Progress: House Republicans Strip Protections From LGBT Victims In New Violence Against Women Act.
- Mark Silk @ Religion News Service: Catholic League says NYT buried bad rabbi stories. Nope.
- David Badash @ The New Civil Rights Movement: American Family Association Attacks Tim Tebow, Gets Attacked By Its Own Supporters.
- Ed Brayton @ Dispatches from the Culture Wars: Frazer vs. Barton on Jefferson.
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm