Right Wing Round-Up - 2/22/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 2/22/2013 6:50 pm
- Jane Mayer @ The New Yorker: Is Senator Ted Cruz Our New McCarthy?
- Stephanie Mencimer @ Mother Jones: Tea Party Group Behind Saturday’s Gun Rallies Under Fire.
- David Weigel @ Slate: The Most Misleading Number About the Tea Party and the Senate.
- Andrew Leonard @ Salon: Conservatives declare war on college.
- Eric Boehlert @ Media Matters: The Bush Years And What A ‘Lapdog’ Press Really Looked Like.
- Aviva Shen @ Think Progress: House Republicans Strip Protections From LGBT Victims In New Violence Against Women Act.
- Mark Silk @ Religion News Service: Catholic League says NYT buried bad rabbi stories. Nope.
- David Badash @ The New Civil Rights Movement: American Family Association Attacks Tim Tebow, Gets Attacked By Its Own Supporters.
- Ed Brayton @ Dispatches from the Culture Wars: Frazer vs. Barton on Jefferson.
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:34
8/28/14 @ 5:33
8/27/14 @ 5:33
8/26/14 @ 5:32
8/25/14 @ 5:35
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm