Right Wing Round-Up - 2/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/2/2012 6:57 pm
- PFAW: People For the American Way Calls on Susan G. Komen for the Cure to Restore Funding to Planned Parenthood.
- Jodi Jacobson @ RH Reality Check: Can You Trust a Breast Cancer Organization Whose Staff and Board Members Lie About Breast Cancer?
- Political Correction: Meet Dutch Sheets, Another Gingrich Faith Adviser.
- Anthea Butler @ Religion Dispatches: Watch the New Birth Throne: Eddie Long Declared ‘King’ by ‘Rabbi.’
- Michelangelo Signorile @ HuffPost Gay Voices: From Stupid to Dangerous.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Think Progress Economy: Oops: Florida Republican Forgets To Remove ALEC Mission Statement From Boilerplate Anti-Tax Bill.
- Sabrina Rubin Erdely @ Rolling Stone: One Town's War on Gay Teens.
- Finally, Right Wing Watch will be down for maintenance for a few hours this evening, but back up and running in time for tomorrow.
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Mike Huckabee Has The Most Absurd Reaction To Obama's Pope Francis Remarks
9/23/15 @ 2:20pm
Bachmann: God May Destroy America Over Gay Marriage Just Like Sodom
9/28/15 @ 12:35pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am