Right Wing Round-Up - 2/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/2/2012 6:57 pm
- PFAW: People For the American Way Calls on Susan G. Komen for the Cure to Restore Funding to Planned Parenthood.
- Jodi Jacobson @ RH Reality Check: Can You Trust a Breast Cancer Organization Whose Staff and Board Members Lie About Breast Cancer?
- Political Correction: Meet Dutch Sheets, Another Gingrich Faith Adviser.
- Anthea Butler @ Religion Dispatches: Watch the New Birth Throne: Eddie Long Declared ‘King’ by ‘Rabbi.’
- Michelangelo Signorile @ HuffPost Gay Voices: From Stupid to Dangerous.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Think Progress Economy: Oops: Florida Republican Forgets To Remove ALEC Mission Statement From Boilerplate Anti-Tax Bill.
- Sabrina Rubin Erdely @ Rolling Stone: One Town's War on Gay Teens.
- Finally, Right Wing Watch will be down for maintenance for a few hours this evening, but back up and running in time for tomorrow.
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am