Right Wing Round-Up - 2/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/2/2012 6:57 pm
- PFAW: People For the American Way Calls on Susan G. Komen for the Cure to Restore Funding to Planned Parenthood.
- Jodi Jacobson @ RH Reality Check: Can You Trust a Breast Cancer Organization Whose Staff and Board Members Lie About Breast Cancer?
- Political Correction: Meet Dutch Sheets, Another Gingrich Faith Adviser.
- Anthea Butler @ Religion Dispatches: Watch the New Birth Throne: Eddie Long Declared ‘King’ by ‘Rabbi.’
- Michelangelo Signorile @ HuffPost Gay Voices: From Stupid to Dangerous.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Think Progress Economy: Oops: Florida Republican Forgets To Remove ALEC Mission Statement From Boilerplate Anti-Tax Bill.
- Sabrina Rubin Erdely @ Rolling Stone: One Town's War on Gay Teens.
- Finally, Right Wing Watch will be down for maintenance for a few hours this evening, but back up and running in time for tomorrow.
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm