Right Wing Round-Up - 2/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/2/2012 6:57 pm
- PFAW: People For the American Way Calls on Susan G. Komen for the Cure to Restore Funding to Planned Parenthood.
- Jodi Jacobson @ RH Reality Check: Can You Trust a Breast Cancer Organization Whose Staff and Board Members Lie About Breast Cancer?
- Political Correction: Meet Dutch Sheets, Another Gingrich Faith Adviser.
- Anthea Butler @ Religion Dispatches: Watch the New Birth Throne: Eddie Long Declared ‘King’ by ‘Rabbi.’
- Michelangelo Signorile @ HuffPost Gay Voices: From Stupid to Dangerous.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Think Progress Economy: Oops: Florida Republican Forgets To Remove ALEC Mission Statement From Boilerplate Anti-Tax Bill.
- Sabrina Rubin Erdely @ Rolling Stone: One Town's War on Gay Teens.
- Finally, Right Wing Watch will be down for maintenance for a few hours this evening, but back up and running in time for tomorrow.
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am