Right Wing Round-Up - 2/21/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/21/2014 6:36 pm
- Daniel Strauss @ TPM: Nugent Sort Of Apologizes For Calling Obama A 'Subhuman Mongrel.'
- Eric Hananoki & Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Here Are 13 Other Repugnant Comments Ted Nugent Should Apologize For.
- Hannah Levintova @ Mother Jones: How US Evangelicals Helped Create Russia's Anti-Gay Movement.
- Tom Boggioni @ Raw Story: ‘Birther queen’ Orly Taitz wants to be California’s next Attorney General.
- Luke Brinker @ Fox’s Erickson: Businesses That Serve Gay Couples Are “Aiding And Abetting” Sin.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: From the fringe to the Hill.
Share this post
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am
Mike Huckabee Has The Most Absurd Reaction To Obama's Pope Francis Remarks
9/23/15 @ 2:20pm