Right Wing Round-Up - 2/21/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/21/2014 5:36 pm
- Daniel Strauss @ TPM: Nugent Sort Of Apologizes For Calling Obama A 'Subhuman Mongrel.'
- Eric Hananoki & Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Here Are 13 Other Repugnant Comments Ted Nugent Should Apologize For.
- Hannah Levintova @ Mother Jones: How US Evangelicals Helped Create Russia's Anti-Gay Movement.
- Tom Boggioni @ Raw Story: ‘Birther queen’ Orly Taitz wants to be California’s next Attorney General.
- Luke Brinker @ Fox’s Erickson: Businesses That Serve Gay Couples Are “Aiding And Abetting” Sin.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: From the fringe to the Hill.
Share this post
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Linda Harvey: Anti-Gay Activists Are Running Out Of Places To Shop!
11/25/15 @ 1:45pm
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm