Right Wing Round-Up - 2/21/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/21/2014 6:36 pm
- Daniel Strauss @ TPM: Nugent Sort Of Apologizes For Calling Obama A 'Subhuman Mongrel.'
- Eric Hananoki & Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Here Are 13 Other Repugnant Comments Ted Nugent Should Apologize For.
- Hannah Levintova @ Mother Jones: How US Evangelicals Helped Create Russia's Anti-Gay Movement.
- Tom Boggioni @ Raw Story: ‘Birther queen’ Orly Taitz wants to be California’s next Attorney General.
- Luke Brinker @ Fox’s Erickson: Businesses That Serve Gay Couples Are “Aiding And Abetting” Sin.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: From the fringe to the Hill.
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm