Right Wing Round-Up - 2/21/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/21/2014 5:36 pm
- Daniel Strauss @ TPM: Nugent Sort Of Apologizes For Calling Obama A 'Subhuman Mongrel.'
- Eric Hananoki & Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Here Are 13 Other Repugnant Comments Ted Nugent Should Apologize For.
- Hannah Levintova @ Mother Jones: How US Evangelicals Helped Create Russia's Anti-Gay Movement.
- Tom Boggioni @ Raw Story: ‘Birther queen’ Orly Taitz wants to be California’s next Attorney General.
- Luke Brinker @ Fox’s Erickson: Businesses That Serve Gay Couples Are “Aiding And Abetting” Sin.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: From the fringe to the Hill.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm