Right Wing Round-Up - 2/21/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/21/2014 6:36 pm
- Daniel Strauss @ TPM: Nugent Sort Of Apologizes For Calling Obama A 'Subhuman Mongrel.'
- Eric Hananoki & Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Here Are 13 Other Repugnant Comments Ted Nugent Should Apologize For.
- Hannah Levintova @ Mother Jones: How US Evangelicals Helped Create Russia's Anti-Gay Movement.
- Tom Boggioni @ Raw Story: ‘Birther queen’ Orly Taitz wants to be California’s next Attorney General.
- Luke Brinker @ Fox’s Erickson: Businesses That Serve Gay Couples Are “Aiding And Abetting” Sin.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: From the fringe to the Hill.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm