Right Wing Round-Up - 2/21/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 2/21/2013 7:00 pm
- Jamin Raskin @ Huffington Post: The President’s Agenda Faces Peril in the Courts.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Associated Press Caves, Acknowledges Same-Sex Marriage As ‘Husbands’ And ‘Wives.’
- Laura Conaway @ Maddow Blog: Ladypeople, Indiana Republicans would like a look at your insides.
- Steve Kornacki @ Salon: It’s OK to stop pretending, Mitt.
- David Taintor @ Talking Points Memo: Crowd Cheers After McCain Tells Aurora Victim’s Mother She Needs ‘Straight Talk.’
- Wonkette: Montana Law Enforcement Will Protect You From Other Law Enforcement Because Freedom.
- Alex Koppleman @ The New Yorker: ‘Friends of Hamas’ and Andrew Breitbart’s Legacy.
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm