Right Wing Round-Up - 2/21/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 2/21/2013 7:00 pm
- Jamin Raskin @ Huffington Post: The President’s Agenda Faces Peril in the Courts.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Associated Press Caves, Acknowledges Same-Sex Marriage As ‘Husbands’ And ‘Wives.’
- Laura Conaway @ Maddow Blog: Ladypeople, Indiana Republicans would like a look at your insides.
- Steve Kornacki @ Salon: It’s OK to stop pretending, Mitt.
- David Taintor @ Talking Points Memo: Crowd Cheers After McCain Tells Aurora Victim’s Mother She Needs ‘Straight Talk.’
- Wonkette: Montana Law Enforcement Will Protect You From Other Law Enforcement Because Freedom.
- Alex Koppleman @ The New Yorker: ‘Friends of Hamas’ and Andrew Breitbart’s Legacy.
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm