Right Wing Round-Up - 2/21/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 2/21/2013 7:00 pm
- Jamin Raskin @ Huffington Post: The President’s Agenda Faces Peril in the Courts.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Associated Press Caves, Acknowledges Same-Sex Marriage As ‘Husbands’ And ‘Wives.’
- Laura Conaway @ Maddow Blog: Ladypeople, Indiana Republicans would like a look at your insides.
- Steve Kornacki @ Salon: It’s OK to stop pretending, Mitt.
- David Taintor @ Talking Points Memo: Crowd Cheers After McCain Tells Aurora Victim’s Mother She Needs ‘Straight Talk.’
- Wonkette: Montana Law Enforcement Will Protect You From Other Law Enforcement Because Freedom.
- Alex Koppleman @ The New Yorker: ‘Friends of Hamas’ and Andrew Breitbart’s Legacy.
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am