Right Wing Round-Up - 2/21/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 2/21/2013 7:00 pm
- Jamin Raskin @ Huffington Post: The President’s Agenda Faces Peril in the Courts.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Associated Press Caves, Acknowledges Same-Sex Marriage As ‘Husbands’ And ‘Wives.’
- Laura Conaway @ Maddow Blog: Ladypeople, Indiana Republicans would like a look at your insides.
- Steve Kornacki @ Salon: It’s OK to stop pretending, Mitt.
- David Taintor @ Talking Points Memo: Crowd Cheers After McCain Tells Aurora Victim’s Mother She Needs ‘Straight Talk.’
- Wonkette: Montana Law Enforcement Will Protect You From Other Law Enforcement Because Freedom.
- Alex Koppleman @ The New Yorker: ‘Friends of Hamas’ and Andrew Breitbart’s Legacy.
Share this post
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am