Right Wing Round-Up - 2/21/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 2/21/2013 6:00 pm
- Jamin Raskin @ Huffington Post: The President’s Agenda Faces Peril in the Courts.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Associated Press Caves, Acknowledges Same-Sex Marriage As ‘Husbands’ And ‘Wives.’
- Laura Conaway @ Maddow Blog: Ladypeople, Indiana Republicans would like a look at your insides.
- Steve Kornacki @ Salon: It’s OK to stop pretending, Mitt.
- David Taintor @ Talking Points Memo: Crowd Cheers After McCain Tells Aurora Victim’s Mother She Needs ‘Straight Talk.’
- Wonkette: Montana Law Enforcement Will Protect You From Other Law Enforcement Because Freedom.
- Alex Koppleman @ The New Yorker: ‘Friends of Hamas’ and Andrew Breitbart’s Legacy.
Share this post
1/28/15 @ 5:32
1/27/15 @ 5:33
1/26/15 @ 5:34
1/24/15 @ 2:19
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/22/15 @ 5:34
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm