Right Wing Round-Up - 2/21/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/21/2012 6:00 pm
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: The 'anti-science' side of the political divide.
- Candace Chellew-Hodge @ CNN: Gay people don’t need your kind of love.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk to Action: Santorum not Source of 'Phony Theology' Idea, Origins in 'Biblical Economics' Partnership.
- Ed Kilgore @ Political Animal: Handel Begins Martyrdom Tour.
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Franklin Graham: Obama May Secretly Be A Muslim, Santorum And Gingrich Are Definitely Christian.
- BuzzFeed: Dutch Outraged Over Santorum's Euthanasia Claim.
- Towleroad: Virginia Senate Passes Adoption Bill Allowing Agencies to Deny Gays Based on Religious Beliefs.
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm