Right Wing Round-Up - 2/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/20/2013 5:33 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: "Friends of Hamas -- The Origin Story."
- Jeremy Hooper: Focus on the Family wants to flout nondiscrimination laws; but they're the 'victims,' natch.
- Rebecca Berg @ BuzzFeed: Missouri State Representative Shoots Holes Through Gun Control Bill.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Fox Liberal Host’s Shocking Question: ‘When Was The Last Time You Heard About A Rape On Campus?’
- Bradlee Dean Info: Bradlee Dean Says He Spent $77,000 on His Failed Lawsuit Against Rachel Maddow.
Share this post
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm