Right Wing Round-Up - 2/19/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/19/2016 6:33 pm
- Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Why Media Outlets Shouldn't Take The Judicial Crisis Network Seriously.
- Alex Griswold @ Mediaite: Donald Trump Lied About Opposing Iraq War, Supported it in 2002 Interview.
- Jose Medina @ TFN: Jeffress Says Pope Owes Apology to ‘Martyr’ Donald Trump.
- Kevin Drum: Ted Cruz Wins the Family Values Endorsement.
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Cruz Campaign, Which Is Attacking Rubio, Has Advisers Who Back Marriage Equality, Too.
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton May or May Not Have a PhD and Promotes the First Edition of The Jefferson Lies.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am