Right Wing Round-Up - 2/19/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/19/2016 6:33 pm
- Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Why Media Outlets Shouldn't Take The Judicial Crisis Network Seriously.
- Alex Griswold @ Mediaite: Donald Trump Lied About Opposing Iraq War, Supported it in 2002 Interview.
- Jose Medina @ TFN: Jeffress Says Pope Owes Apology to ‘Martyr’ Donald Trump.
- Kevin Drum: Ted Cruz Wins the Family Values Endorsement.
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Cruz Campaign, Which Is Attacking Rubio, Has Advisers Who Back Marriage Equality, Too.
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton May or May Not Have a PhD and Promotes the First Edition of The Jefferson Lies.
6/24/16 @ 5:32
6/24/16 @ 3:50
6/23/16 @ 5:32
6/22/16 @ 5:32
6/21/16 @ 5:34
6/20/16 @ 5:32
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am