Right Wing Round-Up - 2/19/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/19/2016 6:33 pm
- Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Why Media Outlets Shouldn't Take The Judicial Crisis Network Seriously.
- Alex Griswold @ Mediaite: Donald Trump Lied About Opposing Iraq War, Supported it in 2002 Interview.
- Jose Medina @ TFN: Jeffress Says Pope Owes Apology to ‘Martyr’ Donald Trump.
- Kevin Drum: Ted Cruz Wins the Family Values Endorsement.
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Cruz Campaign, Which Is Attacking Rubio, Has Advisers Who Back Marriage Equality, Too.
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton May or May Not Have a PhD and Promotes the First Edition of The Jefferson Lies.
7/29/16 @ 5:32
David Barton Falsely Claims U.S. Warned Japan 'Exactly Which Cities We Were Going To Bomb And When' Before Using Atomic Weapons
7/29/16 @ 12:23
7/28/16 @ 5:33
7/27/16 @ 5:34
7/27/16 @ 3:05
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Sandy Rios Questions Khizr Khan's Patriotism: 'We're Not Even Sure About You, Sir'
7/29/16 @ 2:53pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm