Right Wing Round-Up - 2/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/19/2013 5:35 pm
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Missouri Bill Makes It A Felony For Lawmakers To Propose Gun Safety Legislation.
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Oklahoma State Rep. John Bennett Announces “Counterterrorism Caucus”, Cites Jerry Boykin.
- NewsHounds: Glenn Beck: The Obama Administration Is Teaching Workers ‘How To Be Racist.’
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Tea Party Group Sends Fundraising Email With Pic of Karl Rove in Nazi Uniform.
- Aaron Couch @ The Hollywood Reporter: Donald Trump Threatens to Sue Macy’s Protester for $25 Million.
- Warren Throckmorton: World’s David Barton Coverage: What Will Evangelicals Do?
Share this post
1/29/15 @ 5:34
1/28/15 @ 5:32
1/27/15 @ 5:33
1/26/15 @ 5:34
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm