Right Wing Round-Up - 2/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/19/2013 6:35 pm
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Missouri Bill Makes It A Felony For Lawmakers To Propose Gun Safety Legislation.
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Oklahoma State Rep. John Bennett Announces “Counterterrorism Caucus”, Cites Jerry Boykin.
- NewsHounds: Glenn Beck: The Obama Administration Is Teaching Workers ‘How To Be Racist.’
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Tea Party Group Sends Fundraising Email With Pic of Karl Rove in Nazi Uniform.
- Aaron Couch @ The Hollywood Reporter: Donald Trump Threatens to Sue Macy’s Protester for $25 Million.
- Warren Throckmorton: World’s David Barton Coverage: What Will Evangelicals Do?
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:35
10/31/14 @ 5:33
Beck: Don't Join The Military Because 'We Have A Chance Of Losing Our Country In the Next Two To Three Years'
10/31/14 @ 1:53
10/30/14 @ 5:34
Glenn Beck's Co-Hosts See Nothing Wrong With Catcalling Video: 'You're Asking For Somebody To Notice Your Butt'
10/30/14 @ 2:01
10/29/14 @ 5:33
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am