Right Wing Round-Up - 2/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/19/2013 6:35 pm
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Missouri Bill Makes It A Felony For Lawmakers To Propose Gun Safety Legislation.
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Oklahoma State Rep. John Bennett Announces “Counterterrorism Caucus”, Cites Jerry Boykin.
- NewsHounds: Glenn Beck: The Obama Administration Is Teaching Workers ‘How To Be Racist.’
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Tea Party Group Sends Fundraising Email With Pic of Karl Rove in Nazi Uniform.
- Aaron Couch @ The Hollywood Reporter: Donald Trump Threatens to Sue Macy’s Protester for $25 Million.
- Warren Throckmorton: World’s David Barton Coverage: What Will Evangelicals Do?
Share this post
5/20/13 @ 5:32
5/17/13 @ 5:35
5/17/13 @ 11:17
5/16/13 @ 5:36
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- .@ChrisRodda1 Fleming was on with End Times radio host Rick Wiles talking about this again today: t.co/NEVBj2nISf24 minutes ago
- Round-Up: CSCOPE Witch hunt, Criminalizing miscarriages? & Secret Service looking into Pete Santilli's rant t.co/jhv2V1jYR233 minutes ago
- Leftovers: Farah's miraculous prayer event, The Glenn Beck/David Barton museum, & Prophesying the IRS scandal t.co/ocmcauCzwb36 minutes ago