Right Wing Round-Up - 2/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/19/2013 6:35 pm
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Missouri Bill Makes It A Felony For Lawmakers To Propose Gun Safety Legislation.
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Oklahoma State Rep. John Bennett Announces “Counterterrorism Caucus”, Cites Jerry Boykin.
- NewsHounds: Glenn Beck: The Obama Administration Is Teaching Workers ‘How To Be Racist.’
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Tea Party Group Sends Fundraising Email With Pic of Karl Rove in Nazi Uniform.
- Aaron Couch @ The Hollywood Reporter: Donald Trump Threatens to Sue Macy’s Protester for $25 Million.
- Warren Throckmorton: World’s David Barton Coverage: What Will Evangelicals Do?
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm