Right Wing Round-Up - 2/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/19/2013 6:35 pm
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Missouri Bill Makes It A Felony For Lawmakers To Propose Gun Safety Legislation.
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Oklahoma State Rep. John Bennett Announces “Counterterrorism Caucus”, Cites Jerry Boykin.
- NewsHounds: Glenn Beck: The Obama Administration Is Teaching Workers ‘How To Be Racist.’
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Tea Party Group Sends Fundraising Email With Pic of Karl Rove in Nazi Uniform.
- Aaron Couch @ The Hollywood Reporter: Donald Trump Threatens to Sue Macy’s Protester for $25 Million.
- Warren Throckmorton: World’s David Barton Coverage: What Will Evangelicals Do?
Share this post
7/2/15 @ 4:33
7/1/15 @ 5:33
The Ten Plagues Of Gay Marriage: Conservatives Warn Of Terrorist Attacks, War And Prison Due To SCOTUS Ruling
7/1/15 @ 1:40
6/30/15 @ 5:37
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm