Right Wing Round-Up - 2/18/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/18/2014 6:34 pm
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: 36 Hours On The Fake Campaign Trail With Donald Trump.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ PRA: White Supremacist “Analyst” on Cable News’ Coverage of Zimmerman & Dunn Trials.
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: NRA's Toxic Ted Nugent Causes Campaign Problem For Texas Gov. Hopeful Greg Abbott.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Pat Robertson: Some Planned Parenthood ‘abortion mills’ have a ‘billion dollars in cash!’
- Corynne McSherry @ EFF: New Entrants in the Takedown Hall of Shame: AIDS Deniers and Televangelists.
- Kiera Feldman @ The New Republic: Sexual Assault at God's Harvard.
Share this post
8/28/15 @ 5:32
Paranoia-Rama: Trump Fights 'War On Christmas,' Beck Stocks Up On Guns, Anti-Gay Clerk Fears Imminent Death
8/28/15 @ 1:32
8/27/15 @ 5:35
8/27/15 @ 5:30
8/26/15 @ 5:32
8/26/15 @ 5:30
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am