Right Wing Round-Up - 2/18/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/18/2014 5:34 pm
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: 36 Hours On The Fake Campaign Trail With Donald Trump.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ PRA: White Supremacist “Analyst” on Cable News’ Coverage of Zimmerman & Dunn Trials.
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: NRA's Toxic Ted Nugent Causes Campaign Problem For Texas Gov. Hopeful Greg Abbott.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Pat Robertson: Some Planned Parenthood ‘abortion mills’ have a ‘billion dollars in cash!’
- Corynne McSherry @ EFF: New Entrants in the Takedown Hall of Shame: AIDS Deniers and Televangelists.
- Kiera Feldman @ The New Republic: Sexual Assault at God's Harvard.
Share this post
1/30/15 @ 5:35
1/29/15 @ 5:34
1/28/15 @ 5:32
1/27/15 @ 5:33
1/26/15 @ 5:34
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm