Right Wing Round-Up - 2/18/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/18/2014 6:34 pm
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: 36 Hours On The Fake Campaign Trail With Donald Trump.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ PRA: White Supremacist “Analyst” on Cable News’ Coverage of Zimmerman & Dunn Trials.
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: NRA's Toxic Ted Nugent Causes Campaign Problem For Texas Gov. Hopeful Greg Abbott.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Pat Robertson: Some Planned Parenthood ‘abortion mills’ have a ‘billion dollars in cash!’
- Corynne McSherry @ EFF: New Entrants in the Takedown Hall of Shame: AIDS Deniers and Televangelists.
- Kiera Feldman @ The New Republic: Sexual Assault at God's Harvard.
Share this post
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/29/14 @ 11:20
10/28/14 @ 5:32
10/27/14 @ 5:34
10/24/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Pat Robertson: You Can Get AIDS From A Towel
10/16/14 @ 11:50am