Right Wing Round-Up - 2/18/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/18/2014 6:34 pm
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: 36 Hours On The Fake Campaign Trail With Donald Trump.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ PRA: White Supremacist “Analyst” on Cable News’ Coverage of Zimmerman & Dunn Trials.
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: NRA's Toxic Ted Nugent Causes Campaign Problem For Texas Gov. Hopeful Greg Abbott.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Pat Robertson: Some Planned Parenthood ‘abortion mills’ have a ‘billion dollars in cash!’
- Corynne McSherry @ EFF: New Entrants in the Takedown Hall of Shame: AIDS Deniers and Televangelists.
- Kiera Feldman @ The New Republic: Sexual Assault at God's Harvard.
Share this post
10/6/15 @ 5:34
10/5/15 @ 5:32
10/2/15 @ 5:33
10/2/15 @ 11:08
10/1/15 @ 5:33
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Mike Huckabee Has The Most Absurd Reaction To Obama's Pope Francis Remarks
9/23/15 @ 2:20pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am