Right Wing Round-Up - 2/18/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/18/2014 5:34 pm
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: 36 Hours On The Fake Campaign Trail With Donald Trump.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ PRA: White Supremacist “Analyst” on Cable News’ Coverage of Zimmerman & Dunn Trials.
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: NRA's Toxic Ted Nugent Causes Campaign Problem For Texas Gov. Hopeful Greg Abbott.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Pat Robertson: Some Planned Parenthood ‘abortion mills’ have a ‘billion dollars in cash!’
- Corynne McSherry @ EFF: New Entrants in the Takedown Hall of Shame: AIDS Deniers and Televangelists.
- Kiera Feldman @ The New Republic: Sexual Assault at God's Harvard.
Share this post
11/25/15 @ 2:10
11/24/15 @ 5:32
11/23/15 @ 5:36
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm