Right Wing Round-Up - 2/16/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/16/2016 6:33 pm
- PFAW: Edit Memo: Filling the Supreme Court Vacancy Caused by the Death of Justice Scalia: What Should the Senate Do?
- Rachel Maddow Show: Ted Cruz draws support from America's darkest fringe.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Ted Cruz: A Liberal Supreme Court Would Mean “Sandblasting” Religious Symbols Off Veterans’ Graves.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Ted Cruz Surrogate Tells MSNBC ‘Separation of Church and State is a Myth’.
- Dan Quinn @ TFN: Right-wing Candidate for Texas Ed Board Isn’t Happy with TFN.
- Josh Marshall @ TPM: LOL. Has Anyone Looked at What Schumer Actually Said?
9/26/16 @ 5:33
9/23/16 @ 5:33
9/22/16 @ 5:33
9/21/16 @ 5:50
9/20/16 @ 5:42
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm