Right Wing Round-Up - 2/16/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/16/2016 6:33 pm
- PFAW: Edit Memo: Filling the Supreme Court Vacancy Caused by the Death of Justice Scalia: What Should the Senate Do?
- Rachel Maddow Show: Ted Cruz draws support from America's darkest fringe.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Ted Cruz: A Liberal Supreme Court Would Mean “Sandblasting” Religious Symbols Off Veterans’ Graves.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Ted Cruz Surrogate Tells MSNBC ‘Separation of Church and State is a Myth’.
- Dan Quinn @ TFN: Right-wing Candidate for Texas Ed Board Isn’t Happy with TFN.
- Josh Marshall @ TPM: LOL. Has Anyone Looked at What Schumer Actually Said?
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm