Right Wing Round-Up - 2/16/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/16/2016 6:33 pm
- PFAW: Edit Memo: Filling the Supreme Court Vacancy Caused by the Death of Justice Scalia: What Should the Senate Do?
- Rachel Maddow Show: Ted Cruz draws support from America's darkest fringe.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Ted Cruz: A Liberal Supreme Court Would Mean “Sandblasting” Religious Symbols Off Veterans’ Graves.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Ted Cruz Surrogate Tells MSNBC ‘Separation of Church and State is a Myth’.
- Dan Quinn @ TFN: Right-wing Candidate for Texas Ed Board Isn’t Happy with TFN.
- Josh Marshall @ TPM: LOL. Has Anyone Looked at What Schumer Actually Said?
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Sandy Rios Questions Khizr Khan's Patriotism: 'We're Not Even Sure About You, Sir'
7/29/16 @ 2:53pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm