Right Wing Round-Up - 2/16/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/16/2016 6:33 pm
- PFAW: Edit Memo: Filling the Supreme Court Vacancy Caused by the Death of Justice Scalia: What Should the Senate Do?
- Rachel Maddow Show: Ted Cruz draws support from America's darkest fringe.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Ted Cruz: A Liberal Supreme Court Would Mean “Sandblasting” Religious Symbols Off Veterans’ Graves.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Ted Cruz Surrogate Tells MSNBC ‘Separation of Church and State is a Myth’.
- Dan Quinn @ TFN: Right-wing Candidate for Texas Ed Board Isn’t Happy with TFN.
- Josh Marshall @ TPM: LOL. Has Anyone Looked at What Schumer Actually Said?
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm