Right Wing Round-Up - 2/16/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/16/2016 6:33 pm
- PFAW: Edit Memo: Filling the Supreme Court Vacancy Caused by the Death of Justice Scalia: What Should the Senate Do?
- Rachel Maddow Show: Ted Cruz draws support from America's darkest fringe.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Ted Cruz: A Liberal Supreme Court Would Mean “Sandblasting” Religious Symbols Off Veterans’ Graves.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Ted Cruz Surrogate Tells MSNBC ‘Separation of Church and State is a Myth’.
- Dan Quinn @ TFN: Right-wing Candidate for Texas Ed Board Isn’t Happy with TFN.
- Josh Marshall @ TPM: LOL. Has Anyone Looked at What Schumer Actually Said?
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm