Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/16/2010 5:32 pm
- A Truth Wins Out (TWO) and South Florida Gay News (SFGN) investigation revealed that a Wall Street criminal mastermind who was convicted in 1987 of “fraud of spectacular scope” has secretly reinvented himself as a moral leader who “cures” gay and lesbian people.
- Joe The Plumber is no longer a fan of John McCain or Sarah Palin.
- Only Orly Taitz could find a way to turn a $20,000 fine levied against her for frivolous legal filings into an opportunity to prove that President Obama was not born in the U.S.
- Hey, Sean Hannity will be joining Sarah Palin as she campaigns for Rep. Michele Bachmann. Awesome!
- We get it Matt Barber; you don't like gays.
- Finally, Republicans sure seem to hate the stimulus bill ... except when they don't.
The UK broadcast of Glenn Beck's show "was forced to run without any advertisements" for five days in a row due to a lack of sponsors.
Share this post
12/3/13 @ 5:35
11/27/13 @ 2:44
11/26/13 @ 2:43
11/22/13 @ 5:30
11/22/13 @ 11:12
11/21/13 @ 5:30
The Obama-Soros Conspiracy To Nuke America And Kill 300 Million People Exposed!
11/21/13 @ 4:15pm
Texas School Board Adopts Accurate Biology Books, Rebuffing Last-Ditch Campaign By Creationists
11/22/13 @ 4:45pm
Derbyshire: 12 Years A Slave Is 'Abolitionist Porn'
11/22/13 @ 1:40pm
RWW YouTube Account Offline Again After Klingenschmitt Files More Bogus Claims
11/21/13 @ 2:00pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm