Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/16/2010 6:32 pm
- A Truth Wins Out (TWO) and South Florida Gay News (SFGN) investigation revealed that a Wall Street criminal mastermind who was convicted in 1987 of “fraud of spectacular scope” has secretly reinvented himself as a moral leader who “cures” gay and lesbian people.
- Joe The Plumber is no longer a fan of John McCain or Sarah Palin.
- Only Orly Taitz could find a way to turn a $20,000 fine levied against her for frivolous legal filings into an opportunity to prove that President Obama was not born in the U.S.
- Hey, Sean Hannity will be joining Sarah Palin as she campaigns for Rep. Michele Bachmann. Awesome!
- We get it Matt Barber; you don't like gays.
- Finally, Republicans sure seem to hate the stimulus bill ... except when they don't.
The UK broadcast of Glenn Beck's show "was forced to run without any advertisements" for five days in a row due to a lack of sponsors.
9/16/16 @ 11:04
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm
Pat Robertson: Halloween Is Satan Worship
9/26/16 @ 1:50pm
20 Lies Donald Trump Told At The First Presidential Debate
9/27/16 @ 1:50pm