Right Wing Round-Up - 2/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/15/2013 5:32 pm
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: So Long, Sarah, Hello Herman: Cain Officially Joins Fox News As Contributor.
- Daily Kos: The NRA response to the State of the Union: Only the NRA cares about the children.
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Ted Nugent Revives False Report To Deny An Assault Weapon Was Used In Sandy Hook Massacre.
- David Taintor @ TPM: Controversial Preacher Bradlee Dean Kicked Off High School Campus In Florida.
- Joe.My.God: Delgaudio Recall Movement Launched.
- Alyssa Rosenberg @ Think Progress: ’2016: Obama’s America’ Mailed To Every Member Of Congress.
Share this post
1/27/15 @ 5:33
1/26/15 @ 5:34
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/22/15 @ 5:34
1/21/15 @ 5:34
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm