Right Wing Round-Up - 2/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/15/2013 6:32 pm
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: So Long, Sarah, Hello Herman: Cain Officially Joins Fox News As Contributor.
- Daily Kos: The NRA response to the State of the Union: Only the NRA cares about the children.
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Ted Nugent Revives False Report To Deny An Assault Weapon Was Used In Sandy Hook Massacre.
- David Taintor @ TPM: Controversial Preacher Bradlee Dean Kicked Off High School Campus In Florida.
- Joe.My.God: Delgaudio Recall Movement Launched.
- Alyssa Rosenberg @ Think Progress: ’2016: Obama’s America’ Mailed To Every Member Of Congress.
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:34
8/29/14 @ 2:19
8/28/14 @ 5:33
8/27/14 @ 5:33
8/26/14 @ 5:32
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm