Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/12/2010 5:41 pm
- David Weigel: RedState Bans Birthers.
- Think Progress: Tennessee Mosque Vandalized After Local TV Station Airs Irresponsible Report On ‘Homegrown Jihad’.
- Minnesota Independent: Majority of Minnesotans ‘embarrassed’ by Bachmann.
- TPM: Tea Party Leader Slams Palin As 'Wolf In Sheep's Clothing.'
- Finally, behold the anti-gay "science" of Paul Cameron:
Share this post
Fischer Hails India Supreme Court Ruling Outlawing Gay Sex: 'This Is Entirely Right And Entirely Appropriate'
12/11/13 @ 3:44
Schlafly & Solomon: Liberals Will Take Kids From Conservatives, Give Them To Gays Who Will Abuse Them
12/4/13 @ 4:45
12/4/13 @ 11:45
12/4/13 @ 10:45
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
Newly Uncovered Documents Expose ALEC's Anti-Gay Past
12/4/13 @ 10:45am
Sorry Sarah Palin, But Thomas Jefferson Led The War On Christmas
12/6/13 @ 4:35pm