Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/12/2010 6:41 pm
- David Weigel: RedState Bans Birthers.
- Think Progress: Tennessee Mosque Vandalized After Local TV Station Airs Irresponsible Report On ‘Homegrown Jihad’.
- Minnesota Independent: Majority of Minnesotans ‘embarrassed’ by Bachmann.
- TPM: Tea Party Leader Slams Palin As 'Wolf In Sheep's Clothing.'
- Finally, behold the anti-gay "science" of Paul Cameron:
Share this post
Kevin Swanson Speculates That Kacey Musgraves Would Have Been Killed For 'Promoting Homosexuality' In The 1960s
4/22/14 @ 2:20
4/18/14 @ 11:15
Cal Thomas Warns Gay Marriage Is A Bigger Threat Than Islamic Extremists, Will Lead To Child Marriage
4/17/14 @ 4:10
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am