Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/12/2010 6:41 pm
- David Weigel: RedState Bans Birthers.
- Think Progress: Tennessee Mosque Vandalized After Local TV Station Airs Irresponsible Report On ‘Homegrown Jihad’.
- Minnesota Independent: Majority of Minnesotans ‘embarrassed’ by Bachmann.
- TPM: Tea Party Leader Slams Palin As 'Wolf In Sheep's Clothing.'
- Finally, behold the anti-gay "science" of Paul Cameron:
Share this post
7/23/14 @ 4:52
7/23/14 @ 3:15
GOP Candidate In Arizona Promises To Fight 'The Gay Lobby,' Stop Illegal Immigration 'Before It's Too Late'
7/23/14 @ 10:35
7/23/14 @ 10:29
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm