Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/12/2010 5:41 pm
- David Weigel: RedState Bans Birthers.
- Think Progress: Tennessee Mosque Vandalized After Local TV Station Airs Irresponsible Report On ‘Homegrown Jihad’.
- Minnesota Independent: Majority of Minnesotans ‘embarrassed’ by Bachmann.
- TPM: Tea Party Leader Slams Palin As 'Wolf In Sheep's Clothing.'
- Finally, behold the anti-gay "science" of Paul Cameron:
2/1/16 @ 10:20
1/29/16 @ 12:15
1/29/16 @ 10:35
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Kenneth Copeland Declares That Ted Cruz Has Been 'Called And Anointed' By God To Be The Next President
2/5/16 @ 1:37pm