Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/12/2010 6:41 pm
- David Weigel: RedState Bans Birthers.
- Think Progress: Tennessee Mosque Vandalized After Local TV Station Airs Irresponsible Report On ‘Homegrown Jihad’.
- Minnesota Independent: Majority of Minnesotans ‘embarrassed’ by Bachmann.
- TPM: Tea Party Leader Slams Palin As 'Wolf In Sheep's Clothing.'
- Finally, behold the anti-gay "science" of Paul Cameron:
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 11:00
8/29/14 @ 10:34
Ex-Gay Activist Warns Homosexuality Is 'Another Step In The Degeneration Of A Culture That Practices Idolatry'
8/28/14 @ 4:42
8/28/14 @ 11:21
8/26/14 @ 1:35
8/26/14 @ 12:00
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm