Right Wing Round-Up - 2/14/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/14/2014 6:33 pm
- Tom Boggioni @ Raw Story: Billionaire Tom Perkins’s Voting Rights Act: pay ‘$1 million in taxes’ get ’1 million votes.’
- Joe.My.God: KANSAS: Senate Leaders Vow To Narrow Bill That Legalizes Anti-Gay Discrimination.
- Philip Giraldi @ The American Conservative: Old Testament Armed Forces.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Obama's Tea Party Cousin Who's Running for Senate Compared President to Hitler.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Fox News Isn't Comfortable With These New Facebook Gender Options.
- Jim Romenesko: Brent Bozell urges liberal media to ‘tell the truth,’ while he fibs about writing a column.
Share this post
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am