Right Wing Round-Up - 2/14/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/14/2014 6:33 pm
- Tom Boggioni @ Raw Story: Billionaire Tom Perkins’s Voting Rights Act: pay ‘$1 million in taxes’ get ’1 million votes.’
- Joe.My.God: KANSAS: Senate Leaders Vow To Narrow Bill That Legalizes Anti-Gay Discrimination.
- Philip Giraldi @ The American Conservative: Old Testament Armed Forces.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Obama's Tea Party Cousin Who's Running for Senate Compared President to Hitler.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Fox News Isn't Comfortable With These New Facebook Gender Options.
- Jim Romenesko: Brent Bozell urges liberal media to ‘tell the truth,’ while he fibs about writing a column.
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm