Right Wing Round-Up - 2/14/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/14/2014 5:33 pm
- Tom Boggioni @ Raw Story: Billionaire Tom Perkins’s Voting Rights Act: pay ‘$1 million in taxes’ get ’1 million votes.’
- Joe.My.God: KANSAS: Senate Leaders Vow To Narrow Bill That Legalizes Anti-Gay Discrimination.
- Philip Giraldi @ The American Conservative: Old Testament Armed Forces.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Obama's Tea Party Cousin Who's Running for Senate Compared President to Hitler.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Fox News Isn't Comfortable With These New Facebook Gender Options.
- Jim Romenesko: Brent Bozell urges liberal media to ‘tell the truth,’ while he fibs about writing a column.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm