Right Wing Round-Up - 2/14/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/14/2014 6:33 pm
- Tom Boggioni @ Raw Story: Billionaire Tom Perkins’s Voting Rights Act: pay ‘$1 million in taxes’ get ’1 million votes.’
- Joe.My.God: KANSAS: Senate Leaders Vow To Narrow Bill That Legalizes Anti-Gay Discrimination.
- Philip Giraldi @ The American Conservative: Old Testament Armed Forces.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Obama's Tea Party Cousin Who's Running for Senate Compared President to Hitler.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Fox News Isn't Comfortable With These New Facebook Gender Options.
- Jim Romenesko: Brent Bozell urges liberal media to ‘tell the truth,’ while he fibs about writing a column.
Share this post
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm