Right Wing Round-Up - 2/14/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/14/2014 5:33 pm
- Tom Boggioni @ Raw Story: Billionaire Tom Perkins’s Voting Rights Act: pay ‘$1 million in taxes’ get ’1 million votes.’
- Joe.My.God: KANSAS: Senate Leaders Vow To Narrow Bill That Legalizes Anti-Gay Discrimination.
- Philip Giraldi @ The American Conservative: Old Testament Armed Forces.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Obama's Tea Party Cousin Who's Running for Senate Compared President to Hitler.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Fox News Isn't Comfortable With These New Facebook Gender Options.
- Jim Romenesko: Brent Bozell urges liberal media to ‘tell the truth,’ while he fibs about writing a column.
Share this post
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Linda Harvey: Anti-Gay Activists Are Running Out Of Places To Shop!
11/25/15 @ 1:45pm
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm