Right Wing Round-Up - 2/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/14/2013 6:35 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Applauds Senate Judiciary Committee Approval of 13 Nominees, Including D.C. Circuit Court Nominee Caitlin Halligan.
- David Corn@ Mother Jones: FreedomWorks Made Video of Fake Giant Panda Having Sex With Fake Hillary Clinton.
- Billy Corriher @ Think Progress: Meet The Shady Secret Money Group Helping The NRA Buy Up Judges And Attorneys General.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Illinois Family Institute Warns Us About What Will Happen if the State Legalizes Gay Marriage.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: NRA's Wayne LaPierre: Be afraid, be very afraid.
- David Weigel @ Slate: "Friends of Hamas": The Scary-Sounding Pro-Hagel Group That Doesn't Actually Exist.
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am