Right Wing Round-Up - 2/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/12/2013 6:33 pm
- PFAW: Those Who Threaten the President’s Life Are Not Welcome at the State of the Union.
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: Senate Passes Expanded Violence Against Women Act.
- Towleroad: eHarmony CEO Neil Clark Warren Had to Hire Guards Because of 'Angry' Anti-Gay Christians.
- Equality Matters: Pedophilia Myth Tainted Cable News Coverage Of Boy Scouts’ Anti-Gay Ban.
- Americablog: Sheriff Arpaio hired former employee, convicted child-sex criminal, for armed school “posse.”
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: "I Love Rubio": Fox News' Long History Of Cheerleading For Marco Rubio.
Share this post
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
Jacobs: Those With Native American/Indigenous Heritage Must Renounce and Repent for Their Ancestor's Sins
6/4/13 @ 2:20pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm