Right Wing Round-Up - 2/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/12/2013 5:33 pm
- PFAW: Those Who Threaten the President’s Life Are Not Welcome at the State of the Union.
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: Senate Passes Expanded Violence Against Women Act.
- Towleroad: eHarmony CEO Neil Clark Warren Had to Hire Guards Because of 'Angry' Anti-Gay Christians.
- Equality Matters: Pedophilia Myth Tainted Cable News Coverage Of Boy Scouts’ Anti-Gay Ban.
- Americablog: Sheriff Arpaio hired former employee, convicted child-sex criminal, for armed school “posse.”
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: "I Love Rubio": Fox News' Long History Of Cheerleading For Marco Rubio.
Share this post
12/6/13 @ 5:32
12/5/13 @ 5:40
12/5/13 @ 10:35
12/4/13 @ 5:36
12/3/13 @ 5:35
12/2/13 @ 5:38
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Peter LaBarbera Wants To Stop The Gays From Ruining Thanksgiving!
11/27/13 @ 2:00pm