Right Wing Round-Up - 2/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/12/2013 6:33 pm
- PFAW: Those Who Threaten the President’s Life Are Not Welcome at the State of the Union.
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: Senate Passes Expanded Violence Against Women Act.
- Towleroad: eHarmony CEO Neil Clark Warren Had to Hire Guards Because of 'Angry' Anti-Gay Christians.
- Equality Matters: Pedophilia Myth Tainted Cable News Coverage Of Boy Scouts’ Anti-Gay Ban.
- Americablog: Sheriff Arpaio hired former employee, convicted child-sex criminal, for armed school “posse.”
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: "I Love Rubio": Fox News' Long History Of Cheerleading For Marco Rubio.
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 5:17
4/17/14 @ 5:36
4/16/14 @ 5:34
4/15/14 @ 5:35
4/15/14 @ 1:04
4/14/14 @ 5:33
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am