Right Wing Round-Up - 2/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/12/2013 5:33 pm
- PFAW: Those Who Threaten the President’s Life Are Not Welcome at the State of the Union.
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: Senate Passes Expanded Violence Against Women Act.
- Towleroad: eHarmony CEO Neil Clark Warren Had to Hire Guards Because of 'Angry' Anti-Gay Christians.
- Equality Matters: Pedophilia Myth Tainted Cable News Coverage Of Boy Scouts’ Anti-Gay Ban.
- Americablog: Sheriff Arpaio hired former employee, convicted child-sex criminal, for armed school “posse.”
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: "I Love Rubio": Fox News' Long History Of Cheerleading For Marco Rubio.
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 5:34
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/22/15 @ 5:34
1/21/15 @ 5:34
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30
1/20/15 @ 5:32
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm