Right Wing Round-Up - 2/1/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/1/2016 6:35 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton Claims Professional Historians Don’t Use Original Documents and That’s Why They Attack His Work.
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: Ted Cruz’s Iowa Backers Blast The Attacks From Huckabee Allies.
- Emily Atkin @ Think Progress: Ted Cruz Promises To Create The Most Right-Wing Supreme Court In History.
- Rachel Percelay @ Media Matters: Meet The Activists Leading The Fight Against LGBT Equality In Jacksonville.
- Matt Ramos @ Broadly: Inside the Bizarre War Anti-Abortion Zealots Are Waging Against School Kids.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Sarah Palin explodes after ‘Today’ anchors force her to explain why she blamed Obama for son’s arrest.
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm