Right Wing Round-Up - 2/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/1/2013 5:33 pm
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Mark Levin Explodes: ‘The Muslim Brotherhood Has Infiltrated Our Gov’t — It’s Called Barack Obama.’
- Lee Fang @ The Nation: Meet Jason Rapert, the Koch-Backed Evangelical Steering Arkansas' Radical Abortion-Restriction Effort.
- Jed Lewison @ Daily Kos: National Review outraged that Obama called Holocaust 'senseless violence.'
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC stamps branding on 'Scout Sunday'; prints church bulletin inserts warning of supposed safety threats.
- Chris Rodda: A Debunking of Pseudo-Historian David Barton’s Book on the Second Amendment.
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:03
11/25/14 @ 5:32
11/25/14 @ 2:45
11/25/14 @ 12:34
11/24/14 @ 5:34
11/21/14 @ 5:32
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am