Right Wing Round-Up - 2/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/1/2013 6:33 pm
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Mark Levin Explodes: ‘The Muslim Brotherhood Has Infiltrated Our Gov’t — It’s Called Barack Obama.’
- Lee Fang @ The Nation: Meet Jason Rapert, the Koch-Backed Evangelical Steering Arkansas' Radical Abortion-Restriction Effort.
- Jed Lewison @ Daily Kos: National Review outraged that Obama called Holocaust 'senseless violence.'
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC stamps branding on 'Scout Sunday'; prints church bulletin inserts warning of supposed safety threats.
- Chris Rodda: A Debunking of Pseudo-Historian David Barton’s Book on the Second Amendment.
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm