Right Wing Round-Up - 2/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/1/2013 6:33 pm
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Mark Levin Explodes: ‘The Muslim Brotherhood Has Infiltrated Our Gov’t — It’s Called Barack Obama.’
- Lee Fang @ The Nation: Meet Jason Rapert, the Koch-Backed Evangelical Steering Arkansas' Radical Abortion-Restriction Effort.
- Jed Lewison @ Daily Kos: National Review outraged that Obama called Holocaust 'senseless violence.'
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC stamps branding on 'Scout Sunday'; prints church bulletin inserts warning of supposed safety threats.
- Chris Rodda: A Debunking of Pseudo-Historian David Barton’s Book on the Second Amendment.
Share this post
10/20/14 @ 5:33
10/20/14 @ 12:25
10/17/14 @ 5:34
10/16/14 @ 5:39
10/15/14 @ 5:37
10/10/14 @ 5:34
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am