Right Wing Round-Up - 2/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/1/2013 5:33 pm
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Mark Levin Explodes: ‘The Muslim Brotherhood Has Infiltrated Our Gov’t — It’s Called Barack Obama.’
- Lee Fang @ The Nation: Meet Jason Rapert, the Koch-Backed Evangelical Steering Arkansas' Radical Abortion-Restriction Effort.
- Jed Lewison @ Daily Kos: National Review outraged that Obama called Holocaust 'senseless violence.'
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC stamps branding on 'Scout Sunday'; prints church bulletin inserts warning of supposed safety threats.
- Chris Rodda: A Debunking of Pseudo-Historian David Barton’s Book on the Second Amendment.
Share this post
12/6/13 @ 5:32
12/5/13 @ 5:40
12/5/13 @ 2:59
12/4/13 @ 5:36
Barton: Everything Good In American History Came From The Bible; Everything Bad Came From Not Following The Bible
12/4/13 @ 3:01
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Peter LaBarbera Wants To Stop The Gays From Ruining Thanksgiving!
11/27/13 @ 2:00pm