Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/8/2010 5:34 pm
- David Weigel: Tea Party Convention Marks Coming Out for a Movement.
- Tea Party activists loved Sarah Palin, while Joseph Farah went all Birther at the event. What a surprise.
- Sarah Palin continues to prove that she is an absolute joke.
- As does Michael Steele.
- This is the sort of thing that goes on at the International House of Prayer.
- Republican legislators in Iowa want to undo marriage equality while Democratic legislators in Virginia want to undo the the state's constitutional amendment banning marriage equality.
- Finally, who ever would have guessed that the Illinois Family Institute would find its way back onto the SPLC's list of anti-gay hate groups?
Share this post
Jindal Rally Organizers Remove Controversial Prayer Guide, Still Think Gays Are Responsible For Natural Disasters
12/18/14 @ 4:58
12/17/14 @ 11:39
12/16/14 @ 12:35
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm