Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/8/2010 6:34 pm
- David Weigel: Tea Party Convention Marks Coming Out for a Movement.
- Tea Party activists loved Sarah Palin, while Joseph Farah went all Birther at the event. What a surprise.
- Sarah Palin continues to prove that she is an absolute joke.
- As does Michael Steele.
- This is the sort of thing that goes on at the International House of Prayer.
- Republican legislators in Iowa want to undo marriage equality while Democratic legislators in Virginia want to undo the the state's constitutional amendment banning marriage equality.
- Finally, who ever would have guessed that the Illinois Family Institute would find its way back onto the SPLC's list of anti-gay hate groups?
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm