Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/8/2010 6:34 pm
- David Weigel: Tea Party Convention Marks Coming Out for a Movement.
- Tea Party activists loved Sarah Palin, while Joseph Farah went all Birther at the event. What a surprise.
- Sarah Palin continues to prove that she is an absolute joke.
- As does Michael Steele.
- This is the sort of thing that goes on at the International House of Prayer.
- Republican legislators in Iowa want to undo marriage equality while Democratic legislators in Virginia want to undo the the state's constitutional amendment banning marriage equality.
- Finally, who ever would have guessed that the Illinois Family Institute would find its way back onto the SPLC's list of anti-gay hate groups?
9/28/16 @ 11:06
Religious Right Leaders Vow To Defy Laws On Abortion, 'Sexual Perversion' In 'Declaration Of Dependence Upon God'
9/26/16 @ 11:00
9/23/16 @ 1:54
9/20/16 @ 2:09
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Pentecostal Leaders Pray God Will Knock Clinton’s Chariot Wheels Off To Help ‘Anointed’ Trump
9/30/16 @ 11:42am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm
Pat Robertson: Halloween Is Satan Worship
9/26/16 @ 1:50pm