Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/8/2010 6:34 pm
- David Weigel: Tea Party Convention Marks Coming Out for a Movement.
- Tea Party activists loved Sarah Palin, while Joseph Farah went all Birther at the event. What a surprise.
- Sarah Palin continues to prove that she is an absolute joke.
- As does Michael Steele.
- This is the sort of thing that goes on at the International House of Prayer.
- Republican legislators in Iowa want to undo marriage equality while Democratic legislators in Virginia want to undo the the state's constitutional amendment banning marriage equality.
- Finally, who ever would have guessed that the Illinois Family Institute would find its way back onto the SPLC's list of anti-gay hate groups?
'These Freaks Are Going To Get Us All Killed': Rick Wiles Warns Target Restroom Policy Will Spark Nuclear War
4/28/16 @ 12:28
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm