Right Wing Round-Up - 2/10/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/10/2016 6:32 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton Can’t Decide How Thomas Jefferson Got His Quran.
- John Wright @ Towleroad: Parent Tells School Board Gay Straight Alliance Will Expose Kids to ‘Fisting, Rimming’.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Unhinged TV anchor: Beyonce’s Super Bowl show deprived ‘little white girls’ of racial harmony.
- Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Trump Campaign Joined Alex Jones' Conspiracy Website To Get Out The Vote.
- Mishel McCumber @ Deception Bytes: Rick Joyner’s Doctorate is Fake.
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am